Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The World

Precious

It was EEEhhh....

Very very HOT... A/C must've been broken or something...Not at all what I would consider to be a good looking crowd either, ie: juiced up guys wearin shiny shirts and the girls, lets just say it was full of girls that like juiceheads that wear shiny shirts...lol...

The space is kinda interesting.. As for the music, Tsetto should stay on the Jersey Shore.. Basically what that place needs is better cooling system and a stricter door policy...Nuff said..

I went to the world on saturday and must say iam really pissed. We were on a VIP list and were supposed to get walked right in BUT when we got there the bouncers were saying that they didnt care who you knew and what list people were on. SO we had to walk down the block where the line was and we waiting for over an hour. The promoter who was supoosed to walk us in said they werent letting anyone out. So after an hour and half of standing there they decided that the club was closed and made everyone leave. Police cars were coming through and shit yelling at people. It was sick. I really thought there was going to be a riot. SO, needless to say we never made it there. But i heard that carson daley and tara reid were there. So was derek jeter and the rock. oh well. thats what happens when its the grand opening of a new club. cwm44.gifcwm24.gif

Thanks. . . that just confirmed my info. I was talking to a bunch of guys that came out of thw club that morning, and they weren't tooo happy. . . I don't think I will be going there. So, I gave them a Flyer for Ohm for this Friday. cwm9.gif

------------------

"MUSIC IS THE ANSWER"

Originally posted by executress:

It was EEEhhh....

Not at all what I would consider to be a good looking crowd either, ie: juiced up guys wearin shiny shirts and the girls, lets just say it was full of girls that like juiceheads that wear shiny shirts...lol...

You'r funny. Nuff Said!

Guest crystalmethodny

Whatever happened to women that like the intelligent type?

Yeesh.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by xxbabygirlxx:

WE SHOULD ALL GO TO THE RESTAURANT DURING THE WEEK AND GET TRASHED...WE CAN GET THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITHOUT SPENDING 9 BILLION DOLLARS AND GOING HOME AGGRAVATEDhttp://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm37.gif

Yeah!!! Duh???? A billion dollars? It's just as much as any other club. But maybe you should go during the week. You probably couldn't get in anyway. cwm25.gif

OK People, listen:

The bottom line is, you can't let 6000 people into a club that fits only 2500.

The door was very selective. I went with 2 friends and they wouldn't let them in. They said only promoters were allowed to walk in without waiting on line. So I went in and they left. I'm kinda pissed too. But come on, this type of shit happens when a new club opens. Especially one that has been hyped up as much as this one.

Give it some time for the hype to die out.

If you want to get in, dress nice, go with girls and GET THERE EARLY!!!

You can't expect to go to a club on opening night and show up with all guys at 1 AM and not wait in line.

Like I said in my review:

The setup is pretty phat. It kinda looks more like a lounge than a club. The sound system is good and the lighting system is really phat. It has green lasers that remind me of the ones they had in Limelight in '94. The crowd was pretty good looking, like the crowd from BIG Fridays at Roxy.

Music was pretty good, even though I headed over to EXIT at 3:30 to beat the after-hours rush. Denny usually rips shit up in the last hour.

As for after hours at EXIT, I was really impressed. I'm not a big EXIT fan, but Boris really tore shit up!!

The new Secret room is really phat too.

It has 3 floors and has cool colored glass walls.

Anyway, I'll be at World next Saturday and going over to EXIT for after hours again.

Anyone who would like to join me, E-Mail me and you'll be placed on the HAZE List.

HazeDG@Gateway.net

There will be a meetup at 2AM behind the DJ booth right when you walk in and I'll have reduced tickets for after hours at EXIT.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

[This message has been edited by darrellg (edited 09-26-2000).]