Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GASOLINE...

cholo_40

aft104 - How is the Eighth St. Lounge going to be changed to make it Gasoline? If the bar is being moved to make the dance floor, where is it being moved to? And where will the lounge be, the upstairs? Please let me know b/c I'm curious as to how they are going to use the space...

And I'm still trying to figure out how its gonna be the biggest in Philly...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

oh, its atf104 cholo, but my name is adam...its cool though.. smile.gif They just built a whole new section onto it...drive by..its still under construction and expected to be done by umm....the 14th!! smile.gif Anyway, i was never in the 8th street lounge.... so i dont know what to tell you there.. Again, I was wondering what all you philly people would think of a separate philly message board, club pages, <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest lists</A> , reviews, interviews etc... is the philly scene big enough and ready for this?? not just another philly2nite..but something like clubnyc...

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

I have said that, and theres a bunch of other shit I want to do with the club scene... both here and NYC. As a webproducer and now officially named "clubber"(lol) I think it's about time.

------------------

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite ax.

[This message has been edited by peccatrice (edited 09-25-2000).]