Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your favorite spots to eat at AFTER CLUBBING???

Suhel

I think that IHOP in the morning has it all over anything that most places can have.

There is a place that I went to, and all that I can remember is a neon sign saying breakfast all night. It is a 24 hour diner off of Houston. It was really good after a long house party.

Then there is this bagel place that I end up at most Saturday mornings. The girls there can tell when I had a night out or if I stayed in. It is not by the time that I get there, but more by how they saw I look. They tell me that I look better after a night out than if I get up at 8 and head there.

I am confused by this.

JDogg

------------------

I stopped at a Sbarro and asked for an espresso.

The bright light working there said "Sorry we only

have Cheese and Pepperoni."

Cafeteria - used to be the bomb, but still frequent it even though food quality has deteriorated, guaranteed to catch armand van helden and kevin aviance there on a regular basis...

L'Express - Not bad, used to be the spot at 5am after Cheetah...got old though

Greenwich Cafe - so so...

Coffee Shop - Have to agree, love the waitresses, food is better than cafeteria and l'express...

French Roast - is another 24hr joint on 6th ave and 11th street...good french fries...same food as the others...

-M

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

um....hmm...E+clubbing non stop for hours+ going home after a great party, and sleeping=GOOD

cwm7.gif

E+clubbing non stop for hours+ Food= cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

wow...now i feel justified in paying a BILLION dollars a month for studio -- its RIGHT smack in the middle of all those places....christopher and 6th across from Waverly Diner & Grays Papaya (ew, i dont know HOW guys can go there sober let ALONE fuxked up!) so much fun to stumble around the streets in the morning you dont even know the amusing people that you see smile.gif)

my friend and I once were eating bagels once and this homeless man with a huge plant walked by....10 minutes and 5 bucks later us and the guy who worked at the bagel place were lugging a PLANT back to my apartment much to the suprise of the 6 cracked out kids who were sprawled out... LOL smile.gif

sometimes its the little things that make the best memories !!

Rene

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com