Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Twilo ever been Raided by NYPD!?!?

mp3some

Now that Raids seem to be today's hottest topic, I'm really courious to know if there has been a raid at Twilo before.

Has anyone been there while busted?

What do you guys think are the odds of Twilo ever getting busted?

Why Vinyl and not Twilo?!?!!?!? (thank God!)

----------------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Originally posted by mp3some:

Now that Raids seem to be today's hottest topic, I'm really courious to know if there has been a raid at Twilo before.

Has anyone been there while busted?

What do you guys think are the odds of Twilo ever getting busted?

Why Vinyl and not Twilo?!?!!?!? (thank God!)

Yup! ...Twilo got busted over a year ago ...and ever since security at the place became very strict.

------------------

signature.gif

LOL...I think not, cuz Twilo probably pays its dues (to NYPD) on time!

Somebody freakin died but they still haven't raided it (yet). Anyway, half the NYPD is there undercover anyway!

Have they busted AND shut down any other clubs (other than Vinyl)??

------------------

Thank GAWD for the music...!

Hmmmm . . . personally, I don't think that the security at Twilo is strict for girl. On the contrary, I think they're very lenient with girls.

So guys!! Keep your stuff on your girlfriends!! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"· Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new."

- Henry David Thoreau

angel.gif

I've seen groups of 5-0 at Twilo on numerous occasion. At the last SnD there were so many undercover it was ridiculous. Actually, they were pretty easy to spot. Thankfully there are no drugs at Twilo so nothing bad will ever happen to that place. RIGHT????

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

yes definetly agree w/ raver, sure twilo pays the nypd its dues. twilo has been raided but its more of an image thing imo. vinyl definetly has to be over the money, its all politics.

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gifmovie1b.gifscream.gif

HAHAHA It's true!! there are sooooooo many undercover cops!!!! or undercover security, or whatever they are...... I've been contacted by several of these Undercover officers sooooo many times!!! But its sort of easy to tell they're not real, they come up to u after checkin u out for a while... they're not that good at it.. but funny thing was, One night I'm just bouncin in the dancefloor, and this dude (undercover cop) comes up to me and asks for "Candy", and I'm like Sure!!! I Got plenty of candy, so I reach in my pocket and pull out a bag of Starburst Hard Candy!!! hehehe He was kinda pissed, prolly cause he thought he caught one, and all I had was real candy... He didn't even take it... hehehe dumbass..

By the way, U guys should check out those candies... they're Awesome!!! cwm35.gif A Flavor Rush while on E!!!

------------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Last time Vinyl got raided, about a month ago, Twilo also got raided, but wasn't as noticeable, the cops riaded 16 places that night, it was the night before the next Chief of Police was being sworn in, coincidence? Me thinks so!

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

but funny thing was, One night I'm just bouncin in the dancefloor, and this dude (undercover cop) comes up to me and asks for "Candy", and I'm like Sure!!! I Got plenty of candy, so I reach in my pocket and pull out a bag of Starburst Hard Candy!!! hehehe He was kinda pissed, prolly cause he thought he caught one, and all I had was real candy... He didn't even take it... hehehe dumbass..

Lol, that's funny smile.gif

Well like something to the extent that it was listed in the papers and what they nabbed there, but didn't say what hour, and that everyone I spoke to said they didn't say anything, but they also got there around 4:30am so thats it. and I believe EVRYTHING I read in the papers cwm30.gif

Originally posted by spoonyd:

Okay Pete,

I'm calling you on this one.

How can a club be unobtrusively raided?

Please elaborate?

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 09-25-2000).]

Originally posted by schwingep:

Well like something to the extent that it was listed in the papers and what they nabbed there, but didn't say what hour, and that everyone I spoke to said they didn't say anything, but they also got there around 4:30am so thats it. and I believe EVRYTHING I read in the papers cwm30.gif

kinda like some cat comin' up to me asking:

"Do you have any MDMA??"

classic. . . love the NYPD cwm26.gif

------------------

"The laughter was like a drug, but what was more like a drug was the drugs."

"I need to go home."

"You ARE home." -_Almost Famous_

HAHAHA It's true!! there are sooooooo many undercover cops!!!! or undercover security, or whatever they are...... I've been contacted by several of these Undercover officers sooooo many times!!! But its sort of easy to tell they're not real, they come up to u after checkin u out for a while... they're not that good at it.. but funny thing was, One night I'm just bouncin in the dancefloor, and this dude (undercover cop) comes up to me and asks for "Candy", and I'm like Sure!!! I Got plenty of candy, so I reach in my pocket and pull out a bag of Starburst Hard Candy!!! hehehe He was kinda pissed, prolly cause he thought he caught one, and all I had was real candy... He didn't even take it... hehehe dumbass..

By the way, U guys should check out those candies... they're Awesome!!! cwm35.gif A Flavor Rush while on E!!!

Yeah man!!! hehe....I swear by those things...only thing is that I keep a huge stash of them in my big cargo pockets and it's a huge pain in the ass when I go to vinyl and they ask me to empty my pockets...I walk up to the security guy with like 50 candies (only greens and yellows wink.gif)two packs of menthols, two lighters, cell phone, wallet, i look like the biggest dork on earth..but yeah, starburt forever baby! hehe...ask shadowchaser about them...he ate like half my stash one time smile.gif hehe...