Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Woo-hooo got my Junior's cd signed by the Man

cwm32.gif If anyone else was at union square yesterday about 7 pm you must of seen a huge line of fans (very diverse) forming a line of over a thousand and when anyone asked what they were waiting for they all answered with a happy smile on their face "JUNIOR VASQUEZ"

I got there too late, bought my cd , got my wristband and had too freeze my butt outside at the end of the line. The crowd was pretty interesting though, a lot of clubkids and true fanatics of Junior, who fell in love with him at the Arena. A lot of people giving out club flyers, it ws nice to get a CLUBPLANET sticker.

Inside the Virgin megastore they set up a dj booth and they tried to fill up as many people as they could inside the store to watch junior spin for about an hour. Some people couldnt hold themself and just started dancing. Junior was acting cool, waved to everybody , danced around a lil bit, showed Virgin records stuff that he deosnt care if they don't want him to smoke inside. And after an hour he went donstairs to let everyone have a chance to meet him.

The security guard said he hadn't seen a line so big since Jenifer Lopez was there with her cd release. Anyway i really dobt it that he ws gonna meet all the people , but he did. Signed their cd's books, records , took pictures, I got my signed to my name .

Woo Hooo I'm so happy..

Anyone else was there..??

Go JUnior Go

-= )~

------------------

rightBabe.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Damn - I should have went.

Well, at least its nice to see he showed some true care to his fans.

Important question - How's the CD?

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Cd is banging , they played it yesterday for 2 hours as i was satnding online to meet Junior.

Don't be afraid of the dark by Charlotte (JV remix of course) is off the wall.

Also has some of my old favorites remixes like Aurora's I can hear You calling and System F's Cry

Cd ws on sale At Virgin records for just 15.99for A double cd. cwm38.gif

------------------

rightBabe.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Hmm

My Virgin ears. I'll pick it up, along with DT's GU... which Im more excited about, personally, but I love JV too...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

i was there.....kinda commercial....Virgin Records that is......the CD is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean commercial??? It's a corporate record store, it's supposed to be commercial.

i think someone is taking the term 'underground' a little too far.