Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW Secret Room In EXIT*****Update

XTC1001

WOW thats all I can say.

David has done it again.

Last night when I went to go get Paid @ Exit we were taken upstairs to the NEW Room. Its like a club inside of a club...Its 3 floors anf has like 5 or 6 areas that are like huge mattress ( LAdies you know where to find me). The DJ Booth is kinda bad...but there is a waterfall in it so thats kinda cool. There is a nice size dance floor with two catwalks above it....the bar is nice and I feel this room is gonna BLOW UP.

If you would like to come check out this room and recieve reduced admission please PM me or just say Enchanted at the list table of Fridays...and Starting Oct. 7th Enchanted will be at EXIT too.

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

Originally posted by peccatrice:

please tell me they aren't charging additional money to get into this room.... please tell me u meant reduced admission to the club.

yEA ... OF COURCE TO THE CLUB...lol ALTHOUGH THE ROOM IS LIKE ITS OWN CLUB ---- ITS FAWKIN NUTS

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

Guest crystalmethodny

Dude!

You realize its not a SECRET now cause you told eveyrone!

What a TRAVESTY!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by enyce2000:

WOW thats all I can say.

David has done it again.

Last night when I went to go get Paid @ Exit we were taken upstairs to the NEW Room. Its like a club inside of a club...Its 3 floors anf has like 5 or 6 areas that are like huge mattress ( LAdies you know where to find me). The DJ Booth is kinda bad...but there is a waterfall in it so thats kinda cool. There is a nice size dance floor with two catwalks above it....the bar is nice and I feel this room is gonna BLOW UP.

If you would like to come check out this room and recieve reduced admission please PM me or just say Enchanted at the list table of Fridays...and Starting Oct. 7th Enchanted will be at EXIT too.

Wow, a rumor that was actually true this time!! Go figure..

Reminds me of "Get Smart." Anybody remember that one? The secret room.. shh...

(I might pop by next week to take a peek)

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

?

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

Chris i think it might be. I peaked in Friday night and saw some of it then Monday during Payouts they showed us the room in full...All i can say is FAwkin SICK

As far as the search policy..its been the same kinda hard... they are adding CCTV to the club on the dance floors in the corners shit like that so see whos doin wut and where.

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....