Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BAR CODE

Well, you're a femme... go check it out...

Bar code's is too prissy.... they think they're a club... if you're not with a female as a guy, you won't be allowed in the bar if there aren't enough girls in there already. cwm23.gif So if ya go and ya wanna check out the bar, don't bring too many fellas.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

OMG I love this place. Actually the last time I went there was after Factory 2 months ago...lol It is a blast! Theres sooo many games, even the interactive ones. The bartenders and waitresses are the friendliest people.

Go with all girls and sit at the bar......and get lots of free shots. Weird ones too.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Originally posted by artful:

Well, you're a femme... go check it out...

Bar code's is too prissy.... they think they're a club... if you're not with a female as a guy, you won't be allowed in the bar if there aren't enough girls in there already. cwm23.gif So if ya go and ya wanna check out the bar, don't bring too many fellas.

are you serious?

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

All the upstairs is an arcade only. Once you get up the escalator, if you go to the right, thats the bar area with arcade games and pool tables. But you get id'd at the ropes. No idea...go play upstairs with the kiddies!

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Guest crystalmethodny

It's cool...

Nothing special, and the games are very expensive.

If you want to play video games go down to the old chicken arcade in Chinatown, across from Wo-Hop on Mott Street.

If not, dont bother with Bar Code...

The only cool thing is Chuck, the Vinyl Security dude sometimes works there.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

WOW...

Steve's all over the damn place!! haha!!

Chinatown Fair is an ancient Chinese secret...

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

dancingbaby.gif

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

are you serious?

Sadly, I am. Like a heart attack.. gore.gif

I couldn't believe it myself...

Bouncer was like "Come back in 15 minutes." Was full a shit though, cause he kept runnin' that 15 minutes shit...

It was 2am in the fucking morning too.. maybe 1am..

I was about to go outside and just grab a mob of chicks off the street to go inside, but I had already been up there... just wanted to chill and relax a bit before headin' home after a movie with some peoples...

But---- Well, the stupidity/absurdity of the thing made my mood sour.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

dancingbaby.gif

I went there after work with a few friends on Monday night... I've heard horror stories on this board about how tight they are with dress code. Wasn't so tight when you're a group of 2 guys and 3 girls, though.....

It's actually not very impressive, compared with a chain like "Dave & Buster's" or "Jillian's" (in Boston). They have some bleeding-edge games there, but there aren't too many of them. Besides, the drinks are extremely pricey.... $9 for a RBnV (Red Bull and Vodka), even if it was a decent-sized glass.

I dunno.... I'll go back, but it didn't "wow" me. If you want the real deal, go find a "Dave & Buster's" -- the ones in Colorado are phenomenal.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

its actually pretty fun, they have 24 hour license, ive been there many a time til 6 or 7am ... the bar is also open til 4am, and re-opens at 8am for you alcoholics...has a better sound system and light show then some smaller clubs...lol

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

okay. time for a little BAR CODE bashing. now i am not a basher, but i feel that this has to be done. So, please keep in mind that this isn't normal for me....you know what? screw this im posting my own topic on this.

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm