Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Secret life to be expoused?

A big problem has arisen in my life today, my part time nemesis at work reveled that his significant other will be dragging him along to Twilo this weekend. For what he described as an S&M event (a mistaken reference to S&D.) Such a cruel infringement on my after-hours decadence could be a disastrous blow to my ability to control the details of my personal life at my place of employment...yet I cannot forfeit the weekend, to do so would be stepping down from my moral code and the strick belief that I am

better than those I work with.

Oh, the horror. Anyone have a hockey mask I can borrow?

------------------

' I remember

Those are pearls that were his eyes.

'Are you alive, or not? Is there nothing in your head?'

twilo is large enough to not have to see him much...do you mean s&d like submission and dominance? if that is the case then have no fear-his girlie is dragging him, yes? he will be tomato face the whole time anyway...either that or maybe he wont turn out to be a wanker after all...eh. who knows. do your thing baby. he probably envies you. snigger snigger.

hush

ok, just get strategic on his ass, and make sure you guys don't end up being at the same place at the same time.

does he drink a lot? then avoid the bar area.

doesn't seem like he's a clubber, so he'll probably be chillin upstairs/lounge/on the sides.. so just stay in the middle of the dancefloor!

and if he doesn't enjoy himself, i am sure that he will leave early, so you could have the rest of the night to enjoy.

good luck!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*