Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone really care about Denny or anybody else?

Guest worldboy

Guest worldboy

Why do you people always sit here and debate the fact about him being good or not. Everyone has his or her own opinion. Now about jersey being part of the scene. Well everybody is now part of the scene and that has ruined the whole thing. For example these juice head pricks who think they are big time clubber. Most of these people have only gone to club for like two years and do not know the true meaning to the word party. Like the party Disco 2000 back at the limelight. They are the people who used to call you weird for going to great parties like that. For this reason I have no respect for any of them. Oh yeah and about djs, only about two or three truly great ones still exist in the tri-state area. Thats just my two cents. Hey Tempkid I thought you didnt like water being thrown inside tempts so why are you bragging about how much water was thrown on labor day?

Hey worldboy I know it's you temptsboy. Your a moron who thinks you know everything how do you know what these juiceheads (who might not really be juiceheads mabye there in good shape because they eat healthy and work out consistent)really think like when they go to a club what are you god. Mabye one day we will all be lucky to understand music like you. For someone who bashed on the world so much before it open why did you go, just like tempts. I would love to kick your ass.

People can argue all they want about dj's, whos better, whos got better music, bla bla bla. I realized the other day that only one thing matters, can he move the crowd... Is he capable of creating a vibe in the club in which everybody there cant stop dancing and doesn't wanna stop dancing. Playing songs people wanna here but didn't no they wanted to hear it. And yes Denny did create a vibe at exit last fall, think back a minute, some nights he took you on a ride in that place. Thats all it comes down to, creating that vibe... Peters does it at Factiry, Baez too- he used to have that place hangin on his every move, (wish he'd come back and spin with Boris). Thats what exit was kinda lackin on saturday night, that vibe. Anxious to see what Boris can do with that place, i got faith...

cwm31.gif

i think it's fitting that worldBOY and temptsBOY call themselves exactly that.........BOYS!!!!!!!

you two bicker like bitches!!!!!

crazy cats........!!!!! cwm2.gif

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by lightinggirl (edited 09-28-2000).]