Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reply to ROXY Fri.

The answer to the question "What will I be playing" is......I always play a lot of tribal I have been really feelin the deep Danny sound as well but of coarse I love my "Queenie Vocals" but you guys already know this. And as for the CHRIS REDA misspelling......you people are so critical, shit(LOL). Hope this answers your question.

Jason.

Sounds good Jason. From reading your posts I can tell you're a class act with deep musical influences, I will make sure to check you out when u start the Roxy party.

And I hope you will let that deep, dark sound come through in your sets! Im sure you will turn it out..peace smile.gif

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

yo - keep spinning the shit you were spinning this summer - that deeper tribal sound mixed with the vocals and the peeps will be there!

btw - your tape the Final Chapter - is pHAT - what are those tribals tracks towards the end ... WOW - real nice

Rally

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by rally2000:

yo - keep spinning the shit you were spinning this summer - that deeper tribal sound mixed with the vocals and the peeps will be there!

btw - your tape the Final Chapter - is pHAT - what are those tribals tracks towards the end ... WOW - real nice

Rally

RALLY = KING ASS KISSER!!!

Watch out Ojeda...he might try to get in the booth & molest u at Roxy!! HAHA

SMOKEE

ASSKISSER?!?!?! blow me!

both you 2 - smokindicks and unclewackoff - go suck each other off ... penis breaths and while you're at it lick each others hairy assholes

you 2 child molesters calling me names - haha funny crap from you two deadbeats ...

you're cut off - no more cds ... now know your role and

FUCK OFF

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life