Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New info on Club HOME, coming To New york!!

jaysea

ok,

Someone please help me out here, and make sence of all this shit!! From what i no, Peter's Lease comes up for Tunnel in about 22 months, And a close friend from The UK, keeps telling me that HOMES is looking into a few places in nyc, ONE Being the Tunnel,

i guess they really like the lay out of the place, and have great idea's, of making the tunnel A massive Dance playground, One Being,

The main floor! were the dance floor is, and bar area, > >>Turning that into one large fucking dance floor! Sounds sick!,(and i guess there is plenty more space that we have never sceen in tunnel) but it is not sure if anything will go threw, i no they are talking money, now, but nothing is any wear near getting done soon,

when do u guys think this will all become,

and do we really want to say good bye to the Club were we all hung out, and danced years ago? I mean it is kinda Sad, if this is all true.

ewww, im getting sad.

Tunnel is a Legend, cwm25.gif

or was!, but the people and things that went on in those brick walls,

Someone talk to me!!

lol

me

------------------

**Fuck This tigh pussy up**

you BIG Fat Fuck!!

I ain't gonna tell you again!

<<<<Sweet PuSSy Pauline {NYC}

jaysea, whats up baby? smile.gif

god, i feel your pain/memories whenever i think of the tunnel. the state that it is in is right now is really a shame, b/c JV is a solid, good DJ (no matter what people say, that man can produce/spin). and the walls! you're right, have so many memories within them, it would be terrible to see all of those tunnel tales to be washed away...

but change is also a good thing; the tunnel is in need of a new face, a new generation, and a new following of tunnel rats (i guess "home" rats). granted, it won't ever be the same, but do we really want the tunnel to keep suffering the way it is?

unless JV brings that party back up to its fullest potential, i don't think tunnel rats will head back.. but hey if that party becomes bangin.. i will be the first in line! smile.gif

long live the fuckin tunnel yo.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Well, i dont wanna get pissy, but there is TRUTH to what i said, the source came right from the mouth, of a manager, and DJ, who is weel known and spins at home, from time to time, so im not gonna fight over what he ,she said, i no what i no, u no what u no,

but im still very blaaaaa about it.

and about paul oakenfold spinning?

its no were near that stage of planning.

but money is involved allready, as for the other venues, there looking into, i dont no about, but i do no they would have some NY flavor in it, so well see

Love,

Me

------------------

**Fuck This tigh pussy up**

you BIG Fat Fuck!!

I ain't gonna tell you again!

<<<<Sweet PuSSy Pauline {NYC}

from talking to the ppl @ home over here they are definitely moving forward on this, they have picked a venue (large and well known).....everything is very secretive and under wraps.....hopefully I'll have more news after Fruiday nite when I'm going to home again (I used to work with the home promoters @ their old club)

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I've been saying this for months now. Home will replace the Tunnel.

I hope they do it quick.

Just because you were hangin out w/ D Hughes doesn't mean he is going to tell you about his future business plans. Unless ofcourse you're on first name bases with him and meet up for lunch when he's in town.

Peter Gatien has been trying to get rid of the lease on tunnel since before johnny vicious was in there, i think when johnny came in they decided that they were gonna see if they could make it work, but i think thus far that is failing...I know that Gatien had tunnel's lease on the selling block about 4-5 months ago definitely, he only has a few years left, I believe 2, but could be wrong...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Yeh i know there is work going on because the guy i know works on the legal issues for the club.

BUt as nolimit said it is very hush, hush because of intrest from other clubs. Darren doesn't want anything getting out because Cream are hot on their tails.. and it's well known about the compertition with Cream after the split.

A few things that are for certain, there will be a resteraunt. Oakenfold will not be resident.

But there have been rumors of an offer for Twilo. Home have denied it, but with the legal cituation etc home could be holding on to see what happens... carn't see them getting it but you never know, they have a huge backer.