Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ITS OFFICIAL: VINYL IS OPEN FRIDAY! >>>OFFICIAL ROLL CALL! :)

Just got the official word, VINYL IS OPEN THIS FRIDAY! Danny will be there all night! Im there early, because we dont know how much longer its gonna be there! PLEASE people...if youre gonna do your stuff, DONT BRING IT IN WITH YOU!!!!

Hope to see you all there!

E-mail Mac or me for da list... smile.gif

PeAcE to all!

-Adam cwm35.gif

------------------

dtourism.jpgAll roads lead to our HOUSE... www.djadamf.com

hehehehehehaha! i'm there!! but i'll wait till about 2:30 to show up. if it's going to be raided it will have happened by then. i can't take being in there if it happens.

to those who deal: please please don't sell anything in the club!! your cooperation is greatly appreciated. thank you.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Diva, it is open tomorrow night, i think that the club staying open in general may be in jeopardy due to the construction and how high priced that area is becoming, but it is definitely open on Friday...HouseMusic gets his info straight from me...he's my bitch incase you weren't aware...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Diva, it is open tomorrow night, i think that the club staying open in general may be in jeopardy due to the construction and how high priced that area is becoming, but it is definitely open on Friday...HouseMusic gets his info straight from me...he's my bitch incase you weren't aware...

LMAO! Mac your funny... smile.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Thanks Mac...i'm a very happy girlie indeed! cwm20.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Jam if your going to vinyl this friday ..I would like to meet up wit you so .....name the time and place...and iwould be bring some of my friends from CT as well..

------------------

We'll dance& Puff, Drop & Puff, Chill&Puff,then will Puff,puff puff and Puff some more!..My Thought

Originally posted by rims99:

Jam if your going to vinyl this friday ..I would like to meet up wit you so .....name the time and place...and iwould be bring some of my friends from CT as well..

Karim, I emailed you asking about the Luau...Unfortunately I will not be gracing Vinyl, I am checking out S&D (newbie to them). Are you going to be around on campus/beach on Sat? I am thinking about hitting up Larkins on Sat night, after the Luau since I have a friend that works there. Yeah I will be having a cheesy FU wknd, but what is this school for? smile.gif Have fun for me at Vinyl though.

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

HOPE YOU CAN ALL COME DOWN THIS WEEK AND GIVE VINYL A GOOD SHOWING I wasn't there last week because I was still DJing when it got closed, and ruined my plans to go afterwards, I will be there there this week in full force, and I hope everyone comes out...email me if you need to be put on a list for tomorrow night...

mac attack

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com