Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO USED TO GO TO PALLADIUM? REMBER DJ CHALIE CASANOVA , AND HEX HECTOR SATURDAYS

Guest bonzai

Guest bonzai

WOW.... i whs i could go back in time to the best club in the world PALLADIUM....

CASANOVA used to rock that palce and now that i think back the music was so different.. cwm7.gif

------------------

LuLa I dOnT sEe YoU...

I USED GO TO THE PALLADIUM BACK THEN IT WAS OFF THE HOOK NOTHING LIKE CLUBS ARE TODAY MAN THOSE WHERE THE DAYS. I WAS LIKE 15 YEARS OLD GETTN IN EVERY SAT WIT NO ID

MC ROMEO ROMEO CHARLIE CASANOVA CHRIS REDA

REMEMBER THIS SONG

IS BROOKLYNN IN THE HOUSE IS QUEENS REPRESENTN

ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THAT SONG I THINK IT WAS SOMETHING ANTHEM

------------------

THERE AINT NO GUEST LIST TONIGHT BITCH!

I loved how you had to get picked to get in. What ever happened to aphraditie?(sp?)How great was it when they used to open up the stage... thats when you knew the muzik was getting good.... The only thing I hated was that they always had K7 performing there.....

ah the memories.........

Time Zone Saturdays - Sagat performing Funk (Fuck) DAT - Charlie Cassanova rocking the intro of house of Pains "Jump Around" And Letting the tail end ride forever - oh how that built up the vibe. and what about him rocking led zeplin ?????, Sesame street and james brown is dead ?????? What ever happen to Cassanova & Romeo?

Originally posted by teddyruxpin:

HE USED SPIN AT LEMON TREE ON AUSTIN STREET FOR REAL?

Yeah, on Thursdays. Did you used to go there? I remember Kid & Play stopping by sometimes too because Charlie had something to do with the start of their career.

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

CA CA CA CA CA CA CA CA CAsanova

(over every song) i was there every week.

I saw afrodite doing the door at TWILO last year on a saturday and at Limelight

earlier this year both were Chris Reda parties

------------------

"A fool and his money are soon partying."

"Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route."

I was just thinking about the palladium the other day. funny someone should bring that up. Those were some good times. Never did I have a better Halloween than Masquarave at the Palladium. Back then people kept it real and were out to have a good time. We need a party like that or what about how friday nites were like at the Roxy back around 1994? 1994, man I feel old now. cwm35.gif

Guest bonzai

someone along time ago posted up those old school pics from PALLADIUm...Does anyone have them? I would love to see them ..

------------------

LuLa I dOnT sEe YoU...