Clubplanet Nightlife Community

slack slack slack slack slack slack

jprutig

don't want to be here

nope

na-ah

no way, no how

eggs - i need some eggs. an omelette, with bacon, and french fries loaded with ketchup, a toasted bagel with cream cheese and a large coa-cola to wash it all down

oh, and aspirin and a bong hit would nice, too

have mercy

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

5 Hours and 11 minutes till I go shopping wit my girl!!!! I wanna go home. I dont wanna be here

I already took my aspirin and smoked a pinner on the way to work this morning to relieve my hangover...NO MORE BLAKHAUSE PLEASE!

And I had breakfast. And myorange tea.

Theres no phone calls. Noone to talk to. Nothing to do but listen to 80's music. WTF? I have no idea why Im on an 80's kick today.

I just wanna get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up!

------------------

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

sunshine - you and me both

AND I AM OUT OF BUTTS - DOH

can't wait for tonight, either

hopefully, if i can get my friends together, i'm going to try and meet up with some of you guys - i'd really like to meet some you

either way, i'm going to do it all over again

I NEED TO GET A JOB WHERE I GET PAID TO HAVE FUN BECAUSE I AM SO DAMN GOOD AT IT

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Ya know what???? You and me should put ur heads together and open a company that strictly hires partiers to have fun and be wacky!!!

Whaddya say?

------------------

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.