Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think the new Junior album is no good

I'm surprised it got good reviews on here.

I'm a Junior fan too. I'll admit I only listened to it once all the way through. There's like 2 slammin' songs on both CD's and the rest of the time I was just waiting for each song to get good and it didn't.

I think it would have been better if he mixed the song selection between CD's. CD 1 is way too I-don't-even-know and CD 2 has too many vocals with not enough phat beets.

Just keepin' it real,

Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

Originally posted by Johnny Blaze:

I'm surprised it got good reviews on here.

I'm a Junior fan too. I'll admit I only listened to it once all the way through. There's like 2 slammin' songs on both CD's and the rest of the time I was just waiting for each song to get good and it didn't.

I think it would have been better if he mixed the song selection between CD's. CD 1 is way too I-don't-even-know and CD 2 has too many vocals with not enough phat beets.

Just keepin' it real,

Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

I don't think it's bad at all ...I think it's as close to his live sets as it gets, which I can't say about DT's new album (GU London) ...I still love it

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

I don't think it's bad at all ...I think it's as close to his live sets as it gets, which I can't say about DT's new album (GU London) ...I still love it

DT's album is good.

As far as the junior's CD being as close to his live sets at you can get. Sure it is but it's not Close at all.

Blaze

Only thing i have against Juniors cd is 75% of the tracks are his...You look at DT's cd, he doesn't feature even 1 of his own...DT's cd I think stands possibly to be the best cd of the year in this category...you said it's not like his set that much, well it is a reflection of the music he played while in london...and he played for quite a few hours...i really like the cd, i find it very relaxing strangley enough

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com