Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Everybody Realize that.........

MikeMc

cwm23.gif Does everyone realize that in about 20 years we are all going to have hearing problems from loud music at clubs...I love loud music, but on the same hand don't wanna rock a hearing aid or even worse not even be able to hear at all...MikeMc. cwm13.gif

------------------

STRENGTH Guest List Limelight Fridays,

Exit Saturdays...

Fuck it!!!

You should hear the system I have in my car.

I have 2 12" Soundstream SPL's and a 600 Watt PPI Amp hooked up to a Kenwood Double DIN head unit with a built in EQ.

It's fucking LOUD!!!

And no matter where I go, I have to keep it pumped up. I set off car alarms all over the place. My ears ring constantly.

If you go to the Soundstream website, <A and view my speakers, http://www.soundstream.com/slammin_subs2_spl.html

it has a warning that tells you that proper hearing protection is required.

WARNING: Soundstream SPL subwoofers are designed to play so loud that sustained listening should only be done in competition vehicles, and then only when the occupants are wearing approved hearing protection. Studies show that extremely loud volumes, especially at the low frequencies the SPL drivers produce, can cause heart arrhythmia and/or permanent hearing damage.

MUHUWAHAAA!!!

Keep it PUMPIN'!!!!

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

[This message has been edited by darrellg (edited 09-29-2000).]

Originally posted by mr.sick:

I think I already have hearing problems, but it's okay I just turn the music up. Problem solved.

also my solution

ever see that commercial saying some shit like 1 rock concert a month for a year straight can fuck up your hearing

I've experianced a rave every weekend from 93 to 97

standing in front of the speakers

------------------

7.gif plus 9.gif equals seres_jpg.gif

Originally posted by MikeMc:

cwm23.gif Does everyone realize that in about 20 years we are all going to have hearing problems from loud music at clubs...I love loud music, but on the same hand don't wanna rock a hearing aid or even worse not even be able to hear at all...MikeMc. cwm1.gif

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

u can get ear plugs at duane read, or CVS.....but i dunno why. I feel, that if you can sit in a speaker at SF, for over and hour....and still walk away, able to hear. that its all good. 20 years from now? who gives a shit? what are you going to want to hear for??? cwm13.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

LoL. . . I know nobody cares now, but I do care because hearing is something that u defenitely need in life. . . call me a pussy I could care less, but at least if u call me a pussy I wanna hear what yer sayin' to me...LaTerZ...MikeMc. <BlaZeiTuP~!))~~~

------------------

STRENGTH <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guest List</A> Limelight Fridays,

Exit Saturdays...

[This message has been edited by MikeMc (edited 09-29-2000).]