Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Problem....

bre5379

Before I had a boyfriend me and my cousin always used to go out to clubs and hang out. I would talk to people (girls and guys)and just have a good time. My cousin is alittle shy so I would talk to people that she thought was cute and she would just get in the conversation. But I don't talk to people anymore out of respect for my boyfriend. I feel like my cousin doesnt have a good time like she used to anymore because I spend time with my boyfriend. He feels that I shouldn't talk to anyone for her because that makes him feel bad. I understand where he is coming from and where she is coming from but I am so confused. I don't know. Don't mean to give you a sob story on a Friday. Just so confused. I

Breann

Originally posted by bre5379:

My cousin is alittle shy so I would talk to people that she thought was cute and she would just get in the conversation.

Your cousin needs to work on her shyness.

He feels that I shouldn't talk to anyone for her because that makes him feel bad.

Your boyfriend needs to work on his security and jealousy.

Just so confused. I

You need to work on quitting worrying about other people too much.

I know, I should just make sure that I am happy and worry about noone else. But when other people I am with are happy I am happy. Do you know what I mean? I just don't want another shitty weekend. I just want everyone to go out and have a good time. I dont want to have to go out one night with my bf and another with my cousin.

Breann

your BF has a prob w you talking to people? wont u eventually become bitter towards him cause of that? i mean, if u like to do something, and he stops u, wont that start to bother u eventually? it sounds like both the BF and the cousin should b working on their insecurities and not turning them into your problems.

have you told him how u feel?

------------------

i love music!

If you had fun with your cousin talking to people before you met your boyfriend then it's bullshit.

You need a girls' night out with your cousin and leave his ass at home. If he doesn't want you doing that, then you're headed for disaster. This pick me or my cousin bullshit is nonsense and childish.

What, your boyfriend thinks you're gonna fuck every guy you talk to? Gimme a break...

I think your boyfriend is very insecure. Very insecure and he is selling you a load of manure. Caveat Emptor (buyer beware).

------------------

Dream a little dream...

We talked about this today that is why I am having a problem. I just feel like I will have a better time going by myself and meeting people there then taking them two along. I should do that. They need to get over whatever is stuck up their asses.

Breann

maybe when your cousin sees a guy she thinks is cute, you, your boyfriend, & cousin just go up to their whole crew and start talking

to them all. This way your boyfriend is there with you and your cousin meets the people with you.

It seems a little wierd, maybe, but it's fun to meet a few chill heads when you go out, even when you are with someone. My girlfriend and I love to meet people while out at a club or bar or festival, etc...

We talked about this today that is why I am having a problem. I just feel like I will have a better time going by myself and meeting people there then taking them two along. I should do that. They need to get over whatever is stuck up their asses.

Breann

thats the spirit! sounds like u already know the answer. hey, weve got your back! come to twirl tonight.

------------------

i love music!

hey sweets, well very good topic you brought up just now..I had a similar situation and you know what, your boyfriend knew what you were all about when he met you.. he also knows that your goal in talking to guys AS FRIENDS is to hook your cousin up.. you need to set him straight on that. As far as your cousin is concerned, you need to give her a nudge and let her do some talkng. My bf is the same way, i am the social butterfly/mayor so we would go out and I always talk to everyone.. So we would have a couple of drinks beforehand, and that would loosen her up..Your boyfriend should know that you want to be with him and that you aren't going anywhere..

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif

I wish I could send you guys the email he sent to me. He did know how I was vampie. He feels like it will hurt him if I talk to other guys. I just like talking to people to hang out with them for the night and have a good time. Am I wrong for wanting that?

Breann

I wish I could send you guys the email he sent to me. He did know how I was vampie. He feels like it will hurt him if I talk to other guys. I just like talking to people to hang out with them for the night and have a good time. Am I wrong for wanting that?

Breann

nope. see u tonight!

------------------

i love music!

Breann

You are sucha sweetheart Breann.. I have been through it.. if you ever need to write to me and need more in depth advice e-mail me...i have been through it all.. i think, and I hate to say this b/c i don't know your bf and have no write to judge him, but I think he has insecurity issues.

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif

I think you should definitely worry about yourself first. If you want to go out and have a good time, then do it. Let your bf and cousin fend for themselves. You won't be there to hold your cousin's hand forever and you sure as hell shouldn't put up with that insecurity crap from your bf. Why not take a night out for yourself and have a great time! You probably deserve it for all the work you've done for your cousin!