Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LADIES!

Umm well what club you going to? I actually will be wearing about 25 different outfits.

Honestly. But most are dresses and shorts, little tube tops. Umm one is like a super girl outfit with a bikini top thingy.

Yup yup

------------------

CAT.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Ladies, clothing is optional. As far as I'm concerned, totally unneeded and overrated.

Less is more... It's gonna be very, very hot in there... you'll need to cool off with as little clothing as possible, miniskirts are a must... at least wear those hot sexy open backs cause ya know, mental masturbation is good for the soul. Ok, ok, for my soul...

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Kittie COME TO TWIRL!

Sell out.

Im sowwy baby. You know I wuv you. But its my GIRLS BIRTHDAY! She'll kill me if after being her freind for 11 years I dont show up. Im thinking of doing a Twilo afterhours though to see GlowGirl.

------------------

CAT.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Im sowwy baby. You know I wuv you. But its my GIRLS BIRTHDAY! She'll kill me if after being her freind for 11 years I dont show up. Im thinking of doing a Twilo afterhours though to see GlowGirl.

yeah show up to twilo, i have to meet the infamous mskittay. and bring that crack kat with you too! and sg bring a sweater with you, i caught you tryin to steal mine yesterday!

------------------

grapeape

Originally posted by p00h:

yeah show up to twilo, i have to meet the infamous mskittay. and bring that crack kat with you too! and sg bring a sweater with you, i caught you tryin to steal mine yesterday!

As of now Im trying to see if my girl will go. I have to host a party tomorrow night with her so it just be easier but if not, Im thinking of still goin by myself. We'll see.

Ill carry string so you know its me if I do...lol

------------------

CAT.gif

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

THE OCCASION IS A BIT MORE SPORTSPICY RIGHT? i'VE NEVER BEEN TO TWIRL BEFORE YOU KNOW.

Pssttt....GIRLS I AM BRINGING THE CUTEST FRENCH GUY WITH me... YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO DROOL OVER HIM HE'S SOOO CUTE! AND SINGLE TOO... I AM GOING TO BE HIS PIMP TONIGHT!

Oh la la. Un garcon francais? No garcon pour moi? Oh fou fou! Je repete...fou fou! A bientot!

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

BAD BAD BOY EZDREAMER.!

SHOULD I DO THE WHOLE SLINKY HIGH HEELS OR SHOULD I GO WITH THE MORE SPORTY SPICE LOOK...

Drooool... doesn't matter to me... drool...

anim0839.gif

------------------

Dream a little dream...

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 09-29-2000).]