Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The thing about meeting people through this board.......

nickijay

....is that you know things about them that you wouldn't if you were just meeting them in ordinary circumstances. Things like shaved or bald eagle, thongs or commando, fave. sex position, what time in the day people go numero dos....and the list is endless!!! Well on that note I look forward to meeting more people!!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif

Me, I'm compiling dossiers on everybody and am gonna post 'em on my cluplanet peeps site...

private eyes are watchin' you...

muaaaahaaahaaaahaaaahaaa!

(the laugh of unadulterated evil!)

PEACE,

notforkdis

------------------

"Modern stupidity means not ignorance but the nonthought of received ideas." -Milan Kundera

"Common sense could save the world, but stupidity makes it fun!" -notforkids

I know what you mean, but I think that is what makes us so appealing to each other..We met each other without knowing what each other looks like or anything really. No stereotypes just common interests on common grounds...(not that I have any business saying anything b/c I wasn't there last night)

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif

Originally posted by notforkids:

Me, I'm compiling dossiers on everybody and am gonna post 'em on my cluplanet peeps site...

private eyes are watchin' you...

muaaaahaaahaaaahaaaahaaa!

(the laugh of unadulterated evil!)

PEACE,

notforkdis

uh-oh don't tell him anything!! but you know he's not one to gossip, so you wouldn't hear it from him cwm1.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Guest crystalmethodny

I wonder what would happen if he found out I was a secret partner in Gatiens franchise?

Im just quiet and unassuming, that's all...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

haha!

'licious - you got that right! one of my many mottos is this:

"Unless you TELL me to TELL someone ELSE, i'll NEVER tell ANYONE"

aight? so everyone, feel free to unburden your deepest darkest fantasies at your leisure! the confessional is open, and Dark Rev. NotForKids is in the next booth...

CM- now, you know the quiet ones are always the ones with the most to hide, and sometimes telling the truth is the best way to keep it a secret...

PEACE,

notforkids

[This message has been edited by notforkids (edited 09-29-2000).]

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I wonder what would happen if he found out I was a secret partner in Gatiens franchise?

Im just quiet and unassuming, that's all...

Ah ha... so that's why you got that glassy classy eagle top. So dija get much sun in the cage, son? I hope you didn't SPIN the bottle with the fellas in there...

------------------

Dream a little dream...

I would love to know:

where do you get your happy pills from, and who does the dope and what dirtbag errr fella gets it for ya.

Can't wait to meet you guys! I'm practicng my glowsticks now, and my wife is gonna Nair my back!!

Disco music forever!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

------------------

Time to make tha donuts

Originally posted by uknjx2:

....is that you know things about them that you wouldn't if you were just meeting them in ordinary circumstances. Things like shaved or bald eagle, thongs or commando, fave. sex position, what time in the day people go numero dos....and the list is endless!!! Well on that note I look forward to meeting more people!!!!!

i know what u're saying. its like i posted that i'm hung like a horse, and when i went to the meetup all the girls were tryin to verify it. quit grabbin without askin ladies...

------------------

cwm42.gif mmmnnnnn bananas...