Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jamjimvin, M.I.A. Wut happened?

artful

I am soooooooo SORRY!!!! I was soo hyped about meeting ppl @ TWIRL and S&D all day yesterday! A friend of mine called me @ work and wanted to have "a" drink with me. Next thing I know I met a couple of other ppl at Happy Hour, like 8 drinks later, mind you I had to go home and change. I look at my watch it was 9:45. Oh shit, so in my drunken state I take the train home practically about to pass out, fighting sleep. By the time I got hom it was like 10:30. So I felt reaaaally tired so I thought I will lay down for about a 1/2 hr and just in case I will set my alarm for 11. Next thing I know its 10:00 AM and I am hear birds chriping outside, there light out and I'm like OH SHIT! I slept soooo hard that I didn't hear my alarm, or I must have turned it off half-asleep. So I was sooo pissed I didn't make it last night. I heard Sinems message this morning and now I feel more like shit since I stood you guys up. I will make it up to you guys sometime. Now I will pop 2 aspirins and begin my trek to CT. I hope you all had a good time and I can see you guys met a ton of ppl...Later! Damn those margaritas and Stoli's!

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...