Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My NYE Review

Ok so another nye down the drain, hehehe they get worse and worse every single YEAR!! I had ended up hanging out with my friend, first we had stopped at my friends house, and had to leave early becaues he was alergic to her dogs and like could not breath. so we left and went to his friends house, who was having a lil party.. I got subjected to listening to rap for like 10hrs.. lol it wasn't bad but.. YOU CAN ONLY HEAR MISS JACKSON sooooo many times.. lol i'm like singing this song in my SLEEP!

I think next nye i'm gonna stay in my bed, and sleep... hehehe XOXOXO I hope all urs was better then mine!

MWWWWWAH

tongue.gif

cwm19.gifcwm19.gifcwm34.gifcwm34.gifcwm33.gif

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find" http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 01-01-2001).]

I am sorry to hear that your NYE whats not as exciting as you wanted it to be. A couple of my friends and I were at Vinyl the whole night. DT tore everyone there some new pair of ears..just a phat time there ..great crowd...you really should have considering Vinyl, but here there is next year. Did anyone else go to Vinyl last night? ...I hope everyone else was as enjoyable as mine.peace~

------------------

Put the CD in... The Music will do the rest..

yah.. vinyl was def. off the hook.. couldnt have picked a better spot to celebrate new years.. i seriously love that place, and i love danny tenaglia.. i was there from 1am to about 7:30am and he ripped that place up.. how was the music after 8? i shoulda stayed but dam i was sorta tired.. i luv the way DT gets into it with the crowd.. very intimate settings in that place

Stayed at Vinyl till closing. Already posted about it but I'll say again, unbelieveable! Part of me is still there, grooving away. Thank god I don't have to work today.

Have to post some prime moments...there were so many.

-Sweet Dreams remix. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

-Playing Lady twice

-That multiple orgasm song. All I gotta say is Danny sure nailed that bottom base line.

-Donna Summer's "I feel Love."

-That vocal track that lasted about 15 minutes. I THINK that was Stina Nordenstam's voice but I'm not certain.

I could go on and on but I'll stop for now. Once again, thanks to all of you that I shared my New Years eve with, both at the party and at Vinyl.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."