Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightmare! Warning

Ok, want to warn all that if you EVER see the following promoters' names on an event, stay far, far away! DON'T GO! I went (with about 30 friends) to Studio 54 on NYE. EVERY single thing about it was hellacious. Originally was supposed to be open bar 10-1, they changed to 10-12, but kept us waiting outside/didn't open doors til almost 11, finally got in and waited in bar line for an hour--and there was no top shelf open bar (as promised), just beer and wine. Got only one open bar drink, but actually paid for it, cause bartenders refused to give serve you "unless you're holding a $20 tip" (they said it, not me). Never had the promised "light hors d'oeuvres" or "champagne toast at midnight." Band played one song and left. And, to top it all off, there were only 2 coatchecks (1 girl in each) for 1,000+ people. It was the most assinine event I've ever, ever been to. These f---ers made bank ($125/ticket) and screwed 1,000 people. (My friend went to an event of theirs 2 years ago and had the same experience.) They need to be stopped. Pass along the word. These are the promoters listed on the original invite. Wish to hell we'd been at CentroFly...

BAD PROMOTERS:

Gordon von Broock, Erikk von Broock, Noel Ashman, Dennis Tanjeloff, Paul Drohan, Eric Tanjeloff, Peter Toumbekis, Clay Giffen, Patrick Cooley, Brian Staff, Jay Eisenberg, Amy Chowla, Bo Bibien, Alan Klien, Lauren Staff, Robert Teixeira

Damn, that sucks, I feel you man I had a real shitty time on New Years, we had tickets to Eddie Biaz at the Vanderbilt in Long Island, which would have been cool, except a couple of our freinds who tried to buy the tickets the day of, got screwed and since we already had our rooms booked at the Mariott we had no choice but to go and scalp our fucking tickets so that we could all stay together. Long story short I ended up being with a great group of friends surrounded by 40 year olds listening to Sinatra.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

new years eve is for 2 of the following

1) house parties and only house parties

2) to be ripped off by people in a club that you dont even know, and not to mention its also ammatuer night

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I was at Studio 54 also, and it was hideous. Those promoters are evil. Seriously, they shouldn't be allowed out in public. The lines outside were ridiculous, the doors didn't open until at least 45 minutes after they were supposed to, the coat check was a mess, the lines at the bar were at least 7 people deep, the 2 bathrooms were overcrowded and skanky, the music was crap, and pretty much everything they promised in the invitation was nonexistant. Is there any way to take legal action against these assholes?