Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Very serious question

if someone had unprotected sex and wanted to be tested. Doesn't HIV sometimes linger without being detected for months.

Also had anyone gone down on a girl while she was on her period...can you get sick from that..

does blood come out of polyester...oh man what have we done?? I hope dry cleaning get rid of this....

Man I say this and I'll say it again....I'm gonna be sober next time i fool 'round...cos when a man does something funky while he's intoxicated he doesn't know just how funky till the aftertastes of blood is in his mouth once he sobers up...oh shit...This is a new years that won't be forgotten..

and i'll this this too

beware of a girl who kisses with flickering tongue

when the clock hits twelve at two zero zero one

don't forget to protect all around

cos that might be the last time u fool 'round

Originally posted by gambitx73:

Also had anyone gone down on a girl while she was on her period...can you get sick from that..

does blood come out of polyester...oh man what have we done?? I hope dry cleaning get rid of this....

Wow you got your red wings dude... Not the brightest move...hope everything turns out to be ok though..yeah blood comes out on polyesther as long as you don't try to scrub it out with water or something like that cause you might set the stain.

whoa... yes, it does linger... as for the polyester, wash with cold water - warm sets stains.. and don't scrub cuz it'll make the fabric pill up...

it'll be alright

good luck - be strong

- meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by gambitx73:

oh man this blood stain just won't come off

Shit man... that stain is the least of your worries... speak to a doctor about the HIV thing...

------------------

Skip the little dream, go for the BIG one... or cya in the next life...

caveman.gif

HIV can take up to 6 months before being detected in your system. Call your Dr today and go in for a screening. In approx 6 months go back again! You should ALWAYS carry condoms, honey..... You never, ever want to catch something you cannot cure. There are other things besides HIV to worry about...

Soak whatever you got blood on in the sink with soap and cold water....

Good luck.... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.