Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B2B, Slag or Slapper.......

ok, now i'm really going bonkers trying to remember the name of that damn womble, he was my favorite...the one with the blue and grey hat and glasses.....and it's all b2b's fault! I used to love that furry little thing! Anyone remember?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

"The Wombles were rat-like creatures that lived in burrows under Wimbledon Common. The main characters were, Great Uncle Bulgaria (the leader), Madame Cholet (the cook), Orinoco, Thomsk, Wellington, Adelaide, Bungo, and Tobermory. They built their burrow from rubbish they found lying around the common."

and the one you had was

"Wellington Womble

Personality: Scientist. Wellington is quiet, spends much of his time in the Library forgetting to come to meals. He also says 'sorry' a lot mostly, I think, because he is often thinking and doesn't hear what people say the first time. He wears a school cap and glasses."

have a look at the womble lovers website at: http://www.designwest.com/Johanna/womble/index.html

wombles.jpg

happy now? god I was bored until I saw your post....

Orinoco was definitely my favourite.

There must be something wrong with me b/c i could've looked on the internet just as easily as you two did!! Well, thanks anyway b/c while I couldn't get on the board i actually did some work!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com