Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT New Year's Eve

I must say, I really missed Boris, and I understand why right now as I'm typing this from my bed, under the covers...

Boris is a classic progressive house DJ: nice, hard beats, but never too hard, and I guess that's the reason why I didn't hear any staight hard acid trance, because he doesn't dive into that genre headfirst like Mr. Draper does.

I arrived at around 2. No line, and, to my surprise, no traffic whatsoever. The club wasn't as packed as, say, it's one year anniversary. It was a fairly good looking crowd and it sort of stayed consistant throughout the night until I left (stupid 7:30, because my cousins needed to get home in order to leave NY and back to their personal hell that is DC).

But overall an awesome night, considering the fact that Boris spun lights out virtually all night long. And oh yeah, I thought him and Draper were supposed to spin last night. Anyone know it as just Boris?

Peace,

Jayme

PS. Roxanne, where were you hun??

------------------

blast.gif MEGA HIGHMZ x4armor.art

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

I had one of the best nights ever.

Of course the people I was with really made it, I thought the amount of people there was perfect, full but not packed.

I found alot of the songs played were familar and commerical, which was great for that night, it just kept the place jumpin in party mood.

Towards the end of the night, I actually spoke to boris for a few minutes, I asked him honestly as a dj if he really enjoyed this night, and he said not really. Being a dj myself, maybe he would have liked more people, or maybe he wanted to play different music?

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

Boris was off the hook, as he is every night. But I gotta say that the people and the vibe were at the worst at Exit on NYE. Way too many money flaunting tough guyz that were hanging around the vip areas to show everyone how better they are than everyone else. Didnt bother me though, had fun anyway.

IS EXIT ABOVE THE LAW???

No search and not even checking id's! Inside people were literally falling down from too much dope, thats why the party died down around 8:30am and kicked at 9:45. Twilo was going until like 6pm. I felt that at any moment waitresses were going to start carrying around trays of x,k, and c. Inside the male bathrooms at 7am, mexicans were selling Phillie blunts out of boxes!! Thats fucking blunt!

I mean I love going to a place thats so lax about this shit, this is what nyc is all about, but I gotta say that I was scared I might step on the wrong guy's foot, apoligize, and then get smoked because he's gotta keep his pride. I saw a couple of situations that were similar and almost escalated to violence for no reason at all.

Sorry guyz but the hip-hop room is gotta go, too much attitude in that place. Walking through it with my girl was one level above walking through a lions' cage with a steak in your hand, so many of these guyz are way too desperate.

There was enough chill people there, mostly on the main floor and the second level overlook, so I had a blast. Still I feel like I just paid $75 for a regular saturday night which I love at exit, only a lot more people and a lottt more assholes.

Biggest dissapointment: was hoping that the party would last longer, I would have been there until noon or even later.

Biggest joy: my girl found two 8&1/2 x pills in the pillow room around 7am, just when we needed it the most!