Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl?

Crowd is mixed strait,gay,black,white,girl,guy,human,alien and just about EVERY great person you could imagine! The club itself is one of my favorites smile.gif GREAT sound system cool lights chill out rooms incred. dance floor to sum it all up--->AMAZING!

See you on the Dance-Floor

Go-Go

PS

leave your attitude at home or STAY HOME!

to elaborate, the friday party theme name is "be yourself", and that about sums it up. come with whoever you want and wear whatever clothing you want, 'cause there's absolutely no drama. the club is medium-sized and there's nothing glitzy about it, but the music kicks and the vibe is strong. you'll see every possible clubber-type in there, and they're all there for DT and the music that he gives to his crowd~ cwm26.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

[This message has been edited by knightcrawler (edited 01-04-2001).]

Just to echo what the others have said, Vinyl is all about having fun and enjoying the music. No Drama. No attitude.

The best time I suggest to arrive is around 2 or 3am, and if you can I *highly* suggest sticking it out till closing. Those last few hours in the morning are amazing.

Danny plays till somewhere between 8 at 9am, if he's having a blast (which is more often than not) Vinyl basically has to kick him out. LOL.

Only other things I think necessary to mention are that its a Juice Bar, meaning no alcohol. They also do pretty heavy checks at the door.

Have a blast on Friday, and more likely than not..see you there!!!! I'm waffling between Danny and Lawler. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

oh wait, so there's no dress code???...meaning i can wear construction boots and jeans? (i don't know, dancing is better in that type of gear for me)...is it a 21+ crowd on friday or 18+...thanks for info

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

always wanted to go to vinyl....but my friends rather go to lounges/bars....is it dorky if i go by myself....and would people be looking at me funny....cause i usually go out with at least another person....and what's the vibe like? cwm35.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

Originally posted by trevor69:

always wanted to go to vinyl....but my friends rather go to lounges/bars....is it dorky if i go by myself....and would people be looking at me funny....cause i usually go out with at least another person....and what's the vibe like? cwm35.gif

IMHO the vibe there is like no where else. Everyone is there to enjoy the music and to groove. You could *absolutely* go by yourself. And if you said hello to people, by the end of the night you wouldn't be on your own anymore.

I generally don't like to go to a club by myself, Vinyl is the exception. If you leave your attitude and drama at the door, you'll be welcomed with open arms.

DT plays there almost every Friday. On the 12th he won't be there, however. Just something to keep in mind because I'd imagine it'll be real different on that night.

Enjoy!!!!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

i've only been there once..the crowd was very mixed..the place is nothing glitzy but it makes u feel very at-home..wear whatever you want, dance however you want..the floor was full of people who came to DANCE ..great comfy atmosphere if that's what youre going for =D ..and yeah there's no bar for us alkies

*whoa that was some thorough frisk at the door