Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~! Cream Friday 1/5 !~~~ Who is going?

Hey Dave you have some DJ comin up on the 12th to do the opening set??? DJ Kbreal or something like that?? I dunno what his name is...just know he is from up in NY somewhere coing down? Im just trying to find out if he was bs'ing me...lol. Lemme know!

kAt

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

It is true! The 12th, DJ Bugout will be opening.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Hey Dave you have some DJ comin up on the 12th to do the opening set??? DJ Kbreal or something like that?? I dunno what his name is...just know he is from up in NY somewhere coing down? Im just trying to find out if he was bs'ing me...lol. Lemme know!

kAt

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

He is a awesome DJ!! Won the Extreme Grove radio contest. He will be big soon.

Ohhh okay okay. Well I know I said I wasnt going to be coming out for a while but I think I may be coming to check him out. Thanks a bunch!

kAt

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Originally posted by toxic:

He is a awesome DJ!! Won the Extreme Grove radio contest. He will be big soon.

You just sayin' that to try and get me to show up Mister??? I will most liekly be there. I was talking to him and told him that Id be interested in coming to check him out...he said I can come meet him in the DJ booth...hahha. We'll see what happens...I neec to think about it!

Oh, can I get a sample of him spinning anywhere on the web or is that not possible??

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

No I am not just saying that to get you to come. He really is good. I do not know of a sample of his online.

I will talk to him and see if maybe I could upload one to my server.

You just sayin' that to try and get me to show up Mister??? I will most liekly be there. I was talking to him and told him that Id be interested in coming to check him out...he said I can come meet him in the DJ booth...hahha. We'll see what happens...I neec to think about it!

Oh, can I get a sample of him spinning anywhere on the web or is that not possible??

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions