Clubplanet Nightlife Community

long island help!!

Originally posted by bxbomb:

Just moved out to suffolk so city nites will diminish any thing in suffolk besides cyberia ,thats the only thing ive heard of and vanderbilt on some nites...thanx

Where in Suffolk? i'm in islip,,, good luck, theres not really anything that good out here..

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

HERE ARE YOUR CHOICES IN LI NOT SAYING THEY ARE ANY GOOD BUT THIS WHAT YOU HAVE TO PICK FROM:

CYBERIA

CHELSEA STREET

ZACHARY'S

BLU

SOUTH BEACH

BRIDGEVIEW(IN THE SUMMER IS GOOD)

TRILOGY

DISTRICT

PADDY MCGEES (SUMMER SPOT)

I KNOW I MISSED A COUPLE BUT HEY AT LEAST IN THE SUMMER YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM THE HAMPTONS!

------------------

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

Ok....Im a LOng ISland<Smithtown> girl. I happen to be damm proud!!!! Not everyone needs to go to the city 5 nights a week. I happen to love cyberias because of the people..alot of my Hamptons friends go there..also most city clubs are 18 and over Friday nights. Also..in Suffolk on Thursday nights is Wall streets..nice looking crowd..no trashy people. The music is not the best..commercial house..party 105.3 is there. Saturdays im in the city..so cant help ya there : ). Good luck..and welcome to the BOONIES!

Susie cwm12.gif

Originally posted by bxbomb:

Just moved out to suffolk so city nites will diminish any thing in suffolk besides cyberia ,thats the only thing ive heard of and vanderbilt on some nites...thanx

that is hilarious, you've been following in my footsteps. Those are pretty much the only two spots I've gone too in Long Island. Cyberia is actually a very nice venue, but you have to go on the right night. Make sure you find out ahead of time and see what the deal is. Vanderbilt has some cool stuff going on every once in a while. Sandra Collins was there about a month ago.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Originally posted by xxallottaxx:

Ok....Im a LOng ISland<Smithtown> girl. I happen to be damm proud!!!! Not everyone needs to go to the city 5 nights a week. I happen to love cyberias because of the people..alot of my Hamptons friends go there..also most city clubs are 18 and over Friday nights. Also..in Suffolk on Thursday nights is Wall streets..nice looking crowd..no trashy people. The music is not the best..commercial house..party 105.3 is there. Saturdays im in the city..so cant help ya there : ). Good luck..and welcome to the BOONIES!

Susie cwm12.gif

i was in smithtown on christmas .. . i went to my aunts house .. its not a club but its pretty big .. . do u live by the bull ??

shes rigth near the golf course ...

and princess0621 ... where in nassau are you ?? i live right on the border of nassau and queens ....

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

take a look at exodus' signature, and you will see what there is to do out here on LI!

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i was in smithtown on christmas .. . i went to my aunts house .. its not a club but its pretty big .. . do u live by the bull ??

and princess0621 ... where in nassau are you ?? i live right on the border of nassau and queens ....

Hahahaha...I just got an apartment over there. I live like walking distance from that big ass bull. Right off main street.

: )

-Susie

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Hahahaha...I just got an apartment over there. I live like walking distance from that big ass bull. Right off main street.

: )

-Susie

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

well thats like 30-40 minutes from me , but , meet me at the bull tonight ! we'll rondevue' ( spell check).

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Hay nothing beats a man, a woman and a bull.

Hahahaha! It could get interesting.

-susie

just dont mistake me for the bull !

hahaha ( i fucking wish)

e-mail me and we'll work out the details ..

joe@digitalnoise.com ....

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

I'm a city boy myself, but I lived in Suffolk for H.S. (St. Anthony's shout out!) and my folks still live in Commack, so I'm forced to go there once in a while. Anyway, my brother and I were looking for something to do, so we went to this club called Eclipse that was literally a block from the house...it was pretty cool (hip hop, house, reggae) pretty generic stuff and the place was packed the night we went. So that's a place you could try..on the corner of Jericho Tpke and Commack Ave

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than any man versus man competition. For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents.

The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

- Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

I live in smithtown...what the hells goin on????

actually im in st james...

theres a new club thing opening..next to the sizzler.. 21+ an event called taboo...dave trance is here this weekend on the 5th....check it out maybe?

------------------

------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

Originally posted by vj604:

theres a new club thing opening..next to the sizzler.. 21+ an event called taboo...dave trance is here this weekend on the 5th....check it out maybe?

at least if the place sux you can always go next door for some food, right? Now, combine that with exodust's signature and you have yourself one hell of a night. smile.gif

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

------------------------------------------

Joeydollaz I live in massapequa in nassau.

my cousin live in st. james with his fam .. including my god duaghter ,, and for teh other guy my cousins from smithtowen went to st. anthony's too .. ( i think )

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Ahhh so you know about the Bull??? cwm2.gif

The island sucks there is nothing ever to do out here. All the clubs suck like eclipse, district, and dare I say planet dublin. Listen if you want to have a good time your gonna find yourself commuting to the city like me every Friday to Exit, or Twilo, and every Saturday to SF.

ps....The Future is now forget the past....

Originally posted by clubhead32:

The island sucks there is nothing ever to do out here. All the clubs suck like eclipse, district, and dare I say planet dublin. Listen if you want to have a good time your gonna find yourself commuting to the city like me every Friday to Exit, or Twilo, and every Saturday to SF.

ps....The Future is now forget the past....

I agree with him...I am in nassau and I commute almost every saturday into the city just to hang out or go to Sound Factory. cwm29.gif

I know about the bull...when smithtown got so exciting my friends and i would go ride the bull and take pictures (high school)..its a big bull..and the 4th precinct knows about us.

other than that...frankie bones is at taboo on the 19th and if it sucks, you can get some food at the sizzler. other wise take lots of drugs, drink a lot and be merry, theres nothing to do in smithtown, why you might WANT to move here, short of a 6 figure salary is unbeknownst to me.

------------------

------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------