Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you speak gibberish?!? FUNNY STORY.

ha ha, that's funny. the guys in my hs had this form of gibberish they coined "stud latin" and it was based on the same principle: what's up with you would be whybot's yiybup whybith yibou??? once you figured it out it was really easy to tell what they were saying but i used to listen in to their convos all the time.....so, did you fithaguck her???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

do you know gibberish? for example, "whithagut thithaga fithaguck ithagam ithig-eye sithigaying?"

its kind of like pig latin. what you do is put the phrase "ithiga" before vowels. sounds like babel, but can be good for communicating with another gibberish-savvy speaker.

so anyway, heres my funny story from last weekend. it involves ectasy, a random hottie, and her attempt to use gibberish to speak secretly with her friend.

i was standing in line at a club up here in new england on new years day, monday. it was very cold, very crowded, and very much a cracked-out hour of the morning as ppl waited for the doors to open at 6AM. my friends got hustled inside, but with the surge and crush of the crowd, i got caught outside in the line.

like i said, it was very crowded. so, picture a mass of 200 underdressed partygoers huddling for warmth just before sunrise as arctic winds blow icy crystals of snow over our heads. i stood there wondering if i should leave to try the side door or stay in line to wait it out like a normal person. almost without my noticing, the pretty female standing next to me wrapped herself around my body to stay warm. the girl was inside my jacket and had her head restng on my chest before i even realized that i had never seen this chick before in my life. like i said, she was good looking, and i am a straight guy, so i didnt object to this random act of cuddliness.

as i continued to try to get the attention of my friend the doorman, i looked down at the girl. she was very pretty and she looked like she was ready for me to kiss her or something. i could tell by the look in her eyes that she was definitely rolling her face off, so i did nothing to take advantage of her. i can be quite chivalrous that way, you see.

anyway, now let me present the funny part. my new girlfriend here has a friend. her friend talks with her in hushed tones, like they are trying to share words without the whole world hearing what they have to say. i am able to hear the conversation easily, as i am easily within earshot. the funny thing is that they are talking in gibberish and obviously think that i can not understand them. i havent heard anyone use gibberish for about 10 years, so it takes me a minute to realize that indeed they are using this esoteric form of communication. i will translate their conversation so that you, like me, can get a good laugh at what they were saying.

Cuddly Girl: i feel out of control.

Friend of Girl: its too much. these rolls are very strong.

CG: but i feel really out of control. i dont know whats right.

FoG: its all right.

CG: i dont want to be out of control. guys are everywhere. i dont want to do anything wrong.

FoG: nothings wrong.

CG: what can i do?

FoG: anything, as long as you dont fuck them.

CG: yes?

FoG: yes.

lol. as i said, i am true gentleman. therefore i thought it most civil to not embarass these two ladies by revealing my knowledge of gibberish and therefore my complete understanding of their conversation. i also had my real date waiting inside so i was unfortunately unable to help this pretty young one figure out what she could do with that feeling of hers! ah life... it can be both beautiful and silly sometimes.

cwm12.gif

------------------

i love music!