Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you were in a relationship and being cheated on...

being lied and cheated on sucks, (oh my worthless ex) any way id wanna know cause that is the worst thing to do to somebody, id rahther be kicked then cheated on

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Yes, I would definitely want to know because then that person is not the *right* one for me & I wouldn't want to be *second best*. It doesn't matter if I'm happy because then the relationship itself would be a total lie. Why live a lie & waste your time with games? Not to mention diseases...eWw.

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

------------------

white_kitty.gif

::::::Trancin' Is a Way Of Life::::::

if i were never to know a bf was with someone else too, and everything between us was great, then i'd say cool. but more likely than not, i'd eventually find out. and then my upset would be exponentially increased by the fact that i am realizing my happiness during the relationship was fraudulent

I would definitely want to know. Obviously the relationship isn't okay if the other person is cheating. Something is definitely wrong. Not knowing would hurt too much. Like someone said in an earlier post...the longer you wait the harder it is.

Breann

Hey I agree with what has been said above and I probably would like to know also cause I do beliefe trust is one of the major foundations any relationship (if it's friendship, love or whatever) should be based on.

On the other hand, what if it's a real long time relationship and you might even have a family. The person who cheated once and regrets it terribly and maybe even realized through this 'failure' how much he loves the his/her partner...would you really like to know then and maybe jeopardize all you've had...I don't know and it's something to really think about...

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by brandie:

now boys . . . no fighting over me . . . and PLEASE, if you're gonna fight, at least do it at EXIT . . . that way i can wear my booty shorts and dance around . .. rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm41.gif

Booty shorts at Exit AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....I love you guys!!!!!!!! Brandie, you fawkin rock!!! and Rob, you fawkin rock too!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by eggmok:

honestly, brandie and i are just friends . . .

Rob, Rob, we are, honestly. don't listen to those other losers on the board... cwm25.gifcwm6.gif

you know mike, steve, mariah, casey and mitchell will all back me up on this one.

how are you doing at work, honey? cwm38.gif You know I DO have a telephone, should you ever want to use it - I know it's expensive, but I can't help it if work make me have a 1-900 number as well as having to serve cocktails. I wish I could be an accountant and philosopher like you, but I just can't do the math. *sigh*

I love you *always&forever*

This is an easy answer,if you were in a relationship and your lover was cheating on you,obviously he/she is not happy.You need to sit down and talk to them about it,and if you can't get past your hurt,then leave it.Simple as that.

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Hey Rob,

I guess Brandi's out!!! j/k

jack where ya been?

i expected you to be first reply w/ that joke cwm2.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by brandii:

Rob, Rob, we are, honestly. don't listen to those other losers on the board... cwm25.gifcwm6.gif

you know mike, steve, mariah, casey and mitchell will all back me up on this one.

how are you doing at work, honey? cwm38.gif You know I DO have a telephone, should you ever want to use it - I know it's expensive, but I can't help it if work make me have a 1-900 number as well as having to serve cocktails. I wish I could be an accountant and philosopher like you, but I just can't do the math. *sigh*

I love you *always&forever*

well, for whoever the imposter here is, dont' worry, i understand the inferiority complex. what can i say, some of us got it and, well, the rest don't apply to me so, i'm sure you know it. recite it for yourself.

if you let me know who you really are, maybe i'll let you chill w/ me and witness this greatness first hand

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 01-05-2001).]

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Hey Rob,

I guess Brandi's out!!! j/k

out with the old in with the new

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I agree that in a true relationship both partners should want to know. Because if you are the one who has cheated if you never own up to it you will always be holding something back emotionally due to the guilt. This robs your partner whether they know it or not.

The flip side - and a very difficult thing - is that the person who has been cheated on must be able to, in certain circumstances, forgive the other completely and move on. If you can't or don't want to because he/she is unrepentant or it isn't worth it - fine. Dump 'em. But if you want to make it work you have to really forgive and realize it was a mistake - you can't hang it over their head forever. One day, years from then, you should even be able to joke about it.

The reason most people say don't tell imho is that so few people are capable of that real forgiveness.