Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I GOT MY CELL PHONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm glad you got your phone back!! i returned one i found at limelight. it took me forever to track this chick down but i'd want someone to return mine if i lost it!!! actually, no i wouldn't cuz it's a piece of shit and i'm ready for a new one....anyway, kind've restores your faith in humanity, no?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

After Vinyl for Haloween and getting home at 9:30am I went to sleep only to wake up at 2:30pm to realize I didn't put my phone in the charger....looking...looking, can't find phone...call to hear it ring in the apt, only to have someone answer "ello?"

I'm like dud you got my phone (it was the taxi driver) he's like where you live...I told him...it ends up he was 5 blocks away from my apt. Lucky me!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

Sinem...we have to exchange digits smile.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

After Vinyl for Haloween and getting home at 9:30am I went to sleep only to wake up at 2:30pm to realize I didn't put my phone in the charger....looking...looking, can't find phone...call to hear it ring in the apt, only to have someone answer "ello?"

I'm like dud you got my phone (it was the taxi driver) he's like where you live...I told him...it ends up he was 5 blocks away from my apt. Lucky me!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

Sinem...we have to exchange digits smile.gif

The funny thing is that Sir Schwinge left it in his PURSE. no joke. biggrin.gif

God I want to call the world right now... this sounds really shallow doesn't it... but like my good friend SuedeNYC said to me yesterday I am no good without a cell phone!!!!!!! hahahahahah!!!!!!!!! you just can't get in touch with me..

love ya guyzz... and have a happy and SAFE night where ever you choose to go!

------------------

mouse.gif

LADIES AND GENTS... FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!!!! SOMEONE WAS SO KIND ENOUGH TO RETURN MY CELLY!!! smile.gif

BUT I JUST GOT THE NEW STARTEC (OFF MY INSURANCE) IN THE MAIL ALSO... YIPPPYYY!!! AT LEAST THIS WAY I DIDN'T LOSS ANY VALUABLE CONTACT NUMBERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW.. I WILL BE A NOSHOW AT TWILO TONIGHT.. SORRY GUYS.. I HAVE A DATE! HAHAHA (THAT WAS JUST FOR JAMMY'S EARS ONLY!!!!!)

LOVE, SINEM

------------------

mouse.gif

woohoo SINEM!

you going to sf the 13th?

xoxoxoxoxo mwwwwwwwwwwah

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

All right then I'm guilty of being of these fucking nice people. On NYE I found a nice little celly, Samsung Sprint fliptop, in Exit in the VIP pillow rooms at the end. Ended up calling the last number on the phone, tracking the guy down and I gave it back to him on New Years day in some cafe in the village (we stayed up all day). He gave me a bottle of champagne (came in handy!), almost made me cry.

Anyway, I think that if I was still back in my Brooklyn high school years, the thought of giving it back wouldnt even occur to me. But I'm much more mature now!(And I know how much those damn things cost)

Sinem - glad you got your phone back. At the last meetup, you were showing a somewhat unhealthy affection for that little gizmo. I can only imagine how lost you felt without it. I have this big ass internet fancy phone, but it's worth it because I can sync my calendar/phone numbers with outlook. so, whenever I lose it, I can just buy a new one and load all the numbers up again.

and, when are you gonna post a review of your date - for Jammy's eyes only, of course.

------------------

DM