Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are your friends part 2

i have replied to melichacha's post but figured us men would start a thread on this.

I'd say woman in general are more competitive then man. Statistics show that there are more petty theft done by girls than boys. My theory is that woman are more competitive and jealous driven then men which makes it hard for woman to be best friends with another woman. most my close friends are girls.

Are their any other guys out there that have really close female friends...i have 'bout 3 really close female friends and actually closer with them then my guy friend

nice..hey man i'm really sorry 'bout that misunderstanding...promise i won't cross lines..even though i don't think i crossed it 2 begin with..(shaking hands and trucing)..i'll be in next week but i wasn't feeling too good last nite...the blood from the girl at SF on NewYears' eve was still lingering in my lungs...

Honestly..I have my boys..but some of my closest friends in the world are ladies. I have known some of them since like 7th grade.

I dont give a fuck what sex you are if your cool and area trustworthy friend, and respect me then we are cool.

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

alot of my close friends are female. as a matter of fact one of my best friends is a female. i love her to death i knwo she will be there for me no matter what. it doesnt matter what sex you are friends are friends. im brining my close friend out tonite so if any of u guys are going to andys party tonite you are gonna get to meet her.

------------------

wherespicolo.jpg

people on ludes should not drive!!!

AOL J303J

Actually the 2 girls thaqt have been 2 of my best friends since 7th grade are both going to be at my little shindig tonight.

one is Trisha who has posted here under the name Trisha1319 and the other is my friend Nicole who is celebrating her 23rd bday today....even though she will probly never see this....HAPPY BDAY SWEETIE>>YA KNOW I LUV YA!!!!!!!!!

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by gambitx73:

i have replied to melichacha's post but figured us men would start a thread on this.

I'd say woman in general are more competitive then man. Statistics show that there are more petty theft done by girls than boys. My theory is that woman are more competitive and jealous driven then men which makes it hard for woman to be best friends with another woman. most my close friends are girls.

Are their any other guys out there that have really close female friends...i have 'bout 3 really close female friends and actually closer with them then my guy friend

I think that your evaluation totally depends on the girl. I agree that many chickies are madly jealous and competitive, but if you refer back to our thread, I think you'll find a whole bunch of us that all agree that everyone should just chill. I mean, the way I look at it competing with another chickie is dumb -- we all have our strengths, and if someone is going to be down with me it should be for who I am... not for the image I portray in an effort to please them.

And that's all I have to say about that.

- Meli -

cwm30.gif

------------------

buttercup_06.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_05.icobubbles_02.icobuttercup_06.icobuttercup_06.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Glad to see this thread started. I think that I have more close female friends than guy friends. Never thought too much about it, but I have always felt that the friendship that I have with the females has lasted longer and is deeper than with others.

The only hard part is when they get a new BF and they have to understand the friendship that exists between me and the girl. And that it is only that, and nothing more.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

opelblitzcopy.gif