Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Risa06

me too!!! hey girlie, i called you last night and left a message. gotta go back to miami tomorrow...are you coming down for the WMC in march??? --if so, you gotta let me know, so we don't miss each other....(lol, NYE) i'll talk to you soon...luv danielle

[This message has been edited by littled (edited 01-06-2001).]

Yup...Planning for Exit tonight! Are you goign too? I'm dragging my usual Twilo crew there. We heard Junior might be taking the night off so for a change of pace we're gonna try Exit tonight and I thought it'll be cool to get in touch with Lola to see what she's doing. Did we ever meet?

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

hey Mario.....I am going to Exit......wanna meet up smile.gif ....I'll PM you my # in a sec..

littelD.....so I guess you are not comming out huh frown.gif .....I am not sure if I'm going to MIami....I went there 4 times this past year so I don't know if I want to go this time......but if I'm there I'll def call you...when are you comming back to NYC?

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

lola, that wasn't exactly the response i wanted to see...about miami. think about coming that weekend of the conference. if you want to grab a girlie or two, you guys are welcome to stay w/ me.

...don't think i'll make it out tonight to exit. went to cream last night...was a good time.

my flight leaves tomorrow. in fact this time last year i was still at the factory in the morning when my flight left...my parents were PISSED! anyway i'll be back for good the end of april, although i'll prob make a trip home in between for a quick visit.

what's going on with you???

Originally posted by littled:

lola, that wasn't exactly the response i wanted to see...about miami. think about coming that weekend of the conference. if you want to grab a girlie or two, you guys are welcome to stay w/ me.

...don't think i'll make it out tonight to exit. went to cream last night...was a good time.

my flight leaves tomorrow. in fact this time last year i was still at the factory in the morning when my flight left...my parents were PISSED! anyway i'll be back for good the end of april, although i'll prob make a trip home in between for a quick visit.

what's going on with you???

well I am not sure yet if I'm going to Miami or not...there is a chance smile.gif hehehehe.....but I'm trying to move out...and just get some things str8 in my life....but its all good...I'll make it smile.gif .......I really want to meet you...so just keep in touch......and one day we'll meet up smile.gif .....

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

I'm home frown.gif ......your suck......I lick...sometimes...heheheh J/K....why don't you come to Exit

Sweetie.. I'd go but I promised Lucie to go to SF with her. She only has this and next weekend left so...... frown.gif I'll go with you after my b-day I promise! And not like last time either LOL.. I'll put you on a leash!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Sweetie.. I'd go but I promised Lucie to go to SF with her. She only has this and next weekend left so...... frown.gif I'll go with you after my b-day I promise! And not like last time either LOL.. I'll put you on a leash!

frown.gif ......oh well......

I might see you tomorrow......have to look at this one apartment in Brooklyn....not too far from you.......I'll call you smile.gif

------------------

okie dokie...i'll stay in touch, but don't forget you have a place to stay to save $$$ if you come down during the conference smile.gif have fun for me tonight! bye, danielle cwm38.gif

thank you girlie smile.gif ......will you be checking the board while you down there?...I hope so.....and you do have my #....

bEy..........Lola

cwm32.gif

------------------

oh yeah lola...going to exit tonight??? now DONT wear your open toe shoes!!! someone may get on here tomorrow and start talking s***. tee-hee!!!!

hehehehehehhe.......

cwm32.gif

------------------