Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mommy and Daddy at Exit and SF.......

What's up everybody! What's the deal with people bringing their parents to the club.

I even saw a girl at Exit with what looked to be her grandma. That's cool and all, but My grandma,and my parents definitely dont need to know what clubs today are about. They can stick to their disco era. Maybe old people are in, i'll try throwin some lines at an old lady next time i see one.

peace, love,

double stacked zorros!!!

HEY MAN WHATS WRONG WITH BRINGING PARENTS TO CLUBS. TONIGHT IM BRINGING PHILS MOM TO EXIT AND WERE BOTH DROPPING BOMBS TONIGHT(SIKE).

BUT YO I HEAR YOU ON THAT I THINK I WAS THERE THAT NIGHT WHEN YOU SAW WHAT LOOKED LIKE A GRANDMA AT EXIT.HEY PEOPLE OUT THERE LISTEN IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO BRING A PARENT TO A CLUB WITH YOU STAY AWAY FROM EXIT TWILO AND THE FACTORY AND GO TO DISTRICT DUBLIN OR ECLIPSE.

PS...WHEN YOU COME HOME BRING SOME DOUBLE STACKED ZORROS!!! FOR ME AND STOP WEARING THOSE STUPID SUNGLASSES AND WHITE GLOVES WHEN YOU GO TO CLUBS IT'S EMBARESSING

PEACE

Hey, I'm a Mommy!! Then again I'm 29! I don't think it's wrong for older people to go but I would never go w/my kids!! Jesus, I don't even want them to know I've done drugs. As I've said before you need to be a bit a hypocrite as a parent. I wouldn't tell my kids about my escapades until they are at least in their mid 20's. I'm all for honesty but I don't want to send them mixed messages at a young age.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Speaking of old people at clubs, anyone else have the old people hallucination? I can't tell you how many times I've been rolling and thought I saw an old man or lady and the next second they're like 20! That, and the camouflage people, they look like they have camouflage paint on their faces! Several of my friends see that too, isn't it strange how you can have the same hallucinations?

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

When I was at Exit last, I saw a guy there with his mom and dad. Personally, i dont think I would ever bring either of my parents to a club. But for some people, maybe it works. I dont care either way!!

DO U THINK THEY GOT IN WITHOUT ASKING FOR ID?? HAHA cwm19.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

I think some companies try to get fresh and have an outing to a club to celebrate and ipo or something. "hey I used to to Studio 54 back in the day, what the hey!?" then they get there and are like "where the fuck am I, and what is this world coming to?" I hope I never get like that, besides how much more outrageous can clubs get in 20-30 years?

"hope I die before I get old!"-pete

Are you fucking serious?????????? OMG!! I wonder what in the world possessed them to go to a club with their parents. I mean, my parents are awesome, I have a really good relationship with them but I would NEVER EVER EVER IN A THOUSAND YEARS bring them to SF or any other club!!!!!! Heeellzzzz no. OMG that's just disturbing!!

cathyo, I don't think the issue is parents going smile.gif There are a lot of ppl who have kids and they love clubbing. But for anyone over 18 (I assume they are if they got into the club!!) to come there with their parents.. OMG that's just absurd...

PS: LOVE ZORROs smile.gif But they are impossible to find..

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 01-06-2001).]

If my memory serves me properly...I believe it was at the last Carl Cox at Twilo I saw a grandpa there. To be honest with you all I could think was "good for him!"

Now I'm not saying I would ever go to a club with my mother or even grandmother for that matter but I do have friends who have that "tight" relationship with their parents.

To be honest as I sat there...I got a kick out of watching this 60 or 70 year old man jirate to the music- fabulous! smile.gif(I almost thought I was seeing things until a couple of people re-assured me my eyes weren't foolin me!) tongue.gif

Who says when you turn old, wrinkled and gray that the extent of your activities is an early bird movie special or hitting a few golf balls at the driving range.

Life is about living it to the fullest & not regreting a day. Who cares...afterall if it's a love for the music...where else are they supposed to go? tongue.gif

...my $0.02 cwm4.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

last time I was at exit ( month ago ). They had the fashion show. When entering there was a newspaper photographier takin pictures of a old man and his date (young chick ). The photographier was like " if I take this pic will you let these ppl jump ahead of line. and like these are the ppl you want in your club" I was like WTF

i wonder how close u have to be to bring your parents. I mean to expose them to somethings in real life is worse then them watching it on dateline. With all seriousness i would never bring my parents into that situation. Why so they have more to worry about??

And just saying whats up to DSZORROS, and CLUBHEAD

Wondering who the old guy is at EXIT who always chills at the bar next to the secret room? Answer: He's the clubs champagne server for the beds next to the bar -- he makes mad money off those deliciously priced $500 bottles of champagne.

As for adults being on the scene -- I don't think many parents have a damn clue about how hard we party up in NYC. I don't mind them checkin shit out but when I'm rollin face and they look at you like there's mad worms crawling out of your ears and nose I'm like peace man, remember the 60's, and get the fuck out of my face.

By the way everyone I'm new to the site so drop me a line at VIPlist1@hotmail.com or PM me.