Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gwen + Moby =..

Are we talking about the same thing... I guess so cause I just checked the cover (and Gwen is mentioned). It's Moby's latest one "Play" and it's really good. Nothing compared with the other ones I've got from him...far more vocals and really different plays (not like one flowing set)...but it's brilliant!

------------------

an1701.gif

No DOubt is one of my favorite bands....gotta love thier sound.....southside does rule....very chill track..

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

That track is SLAMMING ...

There's a Hybrid rmx & a Pete Heller rmx ...

The Heller rmx ROCKS ...

We were due for a GOOD QUAILITY trancer

Great Job, Moby!

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

No DOubt is one of my favorite bands....gotta love thier sound.....southside does rule....very chill track..

have to agree with u dude... great song and awesome combonation... do u know the name of the cd its ok?

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

I though "Play" was realeased quite some time ago. Or is there something new by Moby that you guys are talking about. I have the early stuff of Moby from 92 and he changed now he is not to much underground in his sound anymore. I am still waiting for his next big trance back to roots trance album.

------------------

They call me Pin2 short for Pintu

Is there a Pin1 and Pin3???

I say I say ol'chump how you say "LETS PARTY"

"Imigination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"We all feel better in the DARK!" -PSB

pintuj@hotmail.com

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/PinJinTu/Pintu.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/PinJinTu/Pintu.html</A>

sashaandjohndigweed.jpg