Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone been to Reykavik?

It's the capital of Iceland, and supposidly the next up and comming party distination. I was wondering if anyone here has been or know people who have been there.

I am specifically wondering what times of the year is it happening, where to stay, etc.

Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

Originally posted by mrnice:

It's the capital of Iceland, and supposidly the next up and comming party distination. I was wondering if anyone here has been or know people who have been there.

I am specifically wondering what times of the year is it happening, where to stay, etc.

Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

nope, haven't been yet. but i heard the same thing about the partying.... and also i heard they have some sick-all-natural-hot-springs-spas.

yeah baby!

that's definitely another reason to go.

------------------

Have A Nice Day!

Smiley-13.gif

How did you find this out?! Even with my Supersaiyajin search engine powers, I never would have thought to look at Iceland as a potential party location...... much less find information about it.

You, mein freund, are what we call in my country "hardcore". smile.gif Fill me in if/when you get any additional info......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

I have never been..but know a bunch of people who have...and you are right..they have some great clubs and music out there..and you an get weekend getaway specials thatv are cheap!

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

LOL...well, it's def not a summer place wink.gif It's an island in the Atlantic Ocean, North Europe...it's pretty north...hence, cold. They've got those warm springs though at the island. I'm not so sure that you can call it a winter hotspot cause I don't really think they've got those kind of mountains...so skiing might be limited to cross country (but I'm not so sure about this).

------------------

an1701.gif

I've known about the place for some time now, but don't know anyone who has actually went. Iceland Air is having great specials there, like two for one deals! which means under $200 per peron RT!!!!

I just want to make sure that when I go, and if not now then soon, that it isn't a ghost town when I get there.

Guess I'll have to search the net for what I hope is reliable info, and if anyone out there finds anything please let me know.

My vacation depends on it!

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.