Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~~**JACKASS**~~~~

Why is the show Jackass so goddamn funny?????

I swear every time I watch it I cant stop laughing.

Where do they come up with all there shit. they might be seriously deranged but it is the best show to watch......especially after a session. smile.gif

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

lol i love that show too.. and actually i have a friend that looks just like johnny noxville

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

It's funny because it's true!! Those guys are as stupid as a lot of people I know, but they're crazy enough to go out and do this stuff.... and MTV pays them for it! cwm2.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

even funnier than the show is when i'm at my gym and jackass comes on the tv's in front of all the people on the treadmills/stationary bikes. i look around and all the heads start switching from the cnn/espn screens to watch the jackasses playing with poo & doing puke stunts, etc... wactching the expression on their faces cwm3.gifcwm24.gifcwm36.gif is even better than the show~ cwm26.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

OMG it was so fucking funny tonight. Snowboarding in a clear rainsuit, the port-o-potty thing and SANTA GETTING A COLONIC!!!

that is some sick shit, but so freakin hilarious. cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

i couldn't agree more...those guyz are fuckin geniuses......my friends have been doing shit like that for years..only now is someone making money off of it......but when are they gonna start having some new episodes???????everything is a repeat.......is it just me -or- is it time for some new jackass episodes?

Good call Andy...Jackass was great today...perfect show to watch while pulling tubes...

I loved the eggnog skit where the one guy pukes in tha fat guy's hat and puts it on him...then the fat guy gets all pissed...classic shit... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Guest dabiatchka

God that show is great. Bunh of morons with a camera. I love it. I know everyone must at least hav 1 friend that wuld fit in pefectly n that show.

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! Don't you think it's time that they show new episodes??!!

Even though I still watch the re-runs.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

they definatly need some new episodes. the show is halarious but i think they kinda burned themselves out, cuz they were such a hit when they came out with such good skits and now they gotta try to top everything and i think they are kinda running out of ideas.

peace out,

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!