Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DaVe,,,,,,,question about PM's

This may be a really stupid question but you need to keep in mind that i know nada about computers. Does it matter if we don't delete our pm's or should we get rid of them all, meaning does it take up valuable board space??? I never delete mine but just had this thought that I should.......and I will, promise. OH, and are they really "private" or can you read them??? J/K, you don't have to answer that!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

This may be a really stupid question but you need to keep in mind that i know nada about computers. Does it matter if we don't delete our pm's or should we get rid of them all, meaning does it take up valuable board space??? I never delete mine but just had this thought that I should.......and I will, promise. OH, and are they really "private" or can you read them??? J/K, you don't have to answer that!

Get rid of them all. Easier to clean up. Saves him space. Yes he can monitor them if he REALLY wanted to.

**grins**

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif