Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anybody go to hunter this weekend?

Yeah, I went up with Brutal Bill (he was playing at Slopes), Crystalmethod from this board, and some other friends... had a good time, the system at Slopes is insanely loud for a venue that size, my head is still ringing lol... Brutal tore it up...

Don't know about Powder...

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

Sat Jan. 20th - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Guest crystalmethodny

Brutal did tear it up...

The crowd is definitely a bit back in terms of music. Most of the NYC crowd is slowly moving forward (or backward) to the more Garage(y) and Deep sounds of older school House, with its modern twists of course. Upstate is still total HARD AND PROGRESSIVE... not that its bad or what not, but there is a difference.

The sound system is insanely loud, like Russ, my ears are ringing too.

Props to Brutal for flawless mixing, and to the manager of Slopes (CPI4) for being extremely cool. Great vibe up there.

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

I went snowboarding for the first time last night. I'm hurtin right now. Its mad fun though. My friends thought it would be funny to take me down the black diamond my third time down. I didn't even know how to turn or stop at the time. Definetly going again soon.

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Brutal did tear it up...

The crowd is definitely a bit back in terms of music. Most of the NYC crowd is slowly moving forward (or backward) to the more Garage(y) and Deep sounds of older school House, with its modern twists of course. Upstate is still total HARD AND PROGRESSIVE... not that its bad or what not, but there is a difference.

The sound system is insanely loud, like Russ, my ears are ringing too.

Props to Brutal for flawless mixing, and to the manager of Slopes (CPI4) for being extremely cool. Great vibe up there.

-CM

Dang dang dang. Very sorry I missed it. Would have loved to have heard him. Glad you all had fun! Next I see ya, give me a breakdown of how it went!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann