Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBS THIS COMING SUNDAY MLK WEEKEND?

TRANCE-IT AUTHORITY PARTY 01.14.01

STARTS 9PM @ BAR NONE, 84 WASHINGTON ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 201-420-1112

JUST @ EASY BLOCKS FROM THE HOBOKEN PATH TRAIN STATION.

I am advocating for quality, the dominance of substance over style, less hype and no cheese.

I am asking all you on this board to come down to Bar None on the 14th and decide for yourselves. Bar None will be transformed for one night into what Jersey can be, what Jersey is capable of.

This is a Sunday night, so there will be plenty of parking. It is a federal holiday so many of you do not have work or school (No excuse to not check it out, if you like a quality vibe, or are searching for something truly different than the middle of the road Jersey experience.)

Yes, the venue is small, But it has a unique underground, speakeasy, Soho vibe. This party if for 300 or so underground enthusiasts.

If you like the typical Jersey sound, you probably won't like this.

If you like DJ's like Taylor, PVD, Chris Lawrence, Sandra Collins, Scott Henry, then you will love this. For those of you in this category you finally have a local party you can call your own. Come out, support and help to create an underground scene that you can call your own.

Most of you on this board are not old enough to remember that the Jersey Sound championed by DJ's like Tony Humphries went on to conquer England and was played around the world. This was time when the music started in the underground, in the clubs and migrated via the DJ's transmission into the public conscience that is radio.

It is time to return to that ethos, the underground ethos. It's time for the next wave. The line in the sand is drawn here. On January 14th the TRANCE-IT AUTHORITY will return to the roots of the scene with elemental music. You won't hear "Spente La Stella", you won't hear any Whitney remixes.

Here is just a sample of what you can expect.

The Artists: Phreaq, Talla, Atlantis, Ferry Corsten, Matt Darey, Ralph Fridge, Sasha & Emerson, PVD, Hybrid, BT, Scott HardKiss, Jam & Spoon, Future Sound of London, Vandalism, Coffee Boys, Mauro Piccotto.

The Tracks: Falling, World In My Eyes, Fiji, Out of The Blue, Beautiful, Scorchio, Namistai, If I Survive, Godspeed, Rain Cry, Stella, Papua New Guinea, Blessin The Funk, Nipplefish, Magic Flight.

The Labels: R&S, Dorigen, Renaissance, Tetsuo, Tsunamai, Bonzai, Platipus, Subterrania, Leaded, IDJ, Perfecto, Ministry of Sound, XTC, Additive, Distinctive, Experience Grooves, Forbidden Planet, Nukleuz and many others direct from the underground.

The music will be programmed and mixed by two of the most underrated DJ's in the NYC Metro area, Chris Lewis and Dane Christopher.

You will experience this sound at over 120db of spl on a state-of-the art 11,000 watt EAW/CROWN sound system. (I highly reccomend ear plugs)

Come listen and judge for yourself.

I see a lot of people on this board complain about the NJ scene. Your scene, your reality, your club experience is what you create. This is your opportunity to make it something real.

cwm11.gif