Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best feeling in the world...(well close to it).

The worst feeling in the world...

... leaving SF at 8:00 in the morning to be hit with the bright daylight, cold air, and long walk back to the parking lot feeling like a complete crackhead while promoters shove flyers in your face. But God knows the night of partying has made it worth it.

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

I LOVE the sun on my face at 2pm walking out of SF, it reminds me that I've done my job well and represented the HARDCORE of NY proudly!

(also, sorry, but if you don't have shades with you you're just an amateur...)

Blue (and sunny!) skies,

BSG

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by babyface526:

... leaving SF at 8:00 in the morning to be hit with the bright daylight, cold air, and long walk back to the parking lot feeling like a complete crackhead while promoters shove flyers in your face. But God knows the night of partying has made it worth it.

Not if its just catching a few raves before you head to the next party...

I make it a rule to never stop partying during the sunlit hours.

Originally posted by xxallottaxx:

Coming home Sunday morning from s f( or any after hours places) and taking a long hot shower. Ahhhhh....

Susie cwm20.gif

I totally agree!!

And about the daylight n shit... I actually enjoy it.. I feel like i'm the master of my destiny... I just smile thinking of how good last night was, and that while people are out joggin or walkin their dogs, my evening just ended!! hahaha

Gotta love that feelin!!

cwm1.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

Originally posted by babyface526:

It can also ger worse than that. Instead of walking to parking lot, you decide to take a cab to port authority to catch the bus back to NJ, only to arrive at Port Authority and find out that buses are not running for another 2 hours. You're cracked out, tired, and only have $40 between the two of you, while all cabs want $56 to take you home- oh, and best yet, the cab driver who drove you to Port Authority told you that he would take you home for $25, but you turned him down, thinking, why would we pay this much when it is only $5 for the bus. This happened to a friend and I a few weeks back-we finally begged a cab to take us home for $40. "we really did it this time" - right lesdig?

The FUNNIEST feeling is walking out of SF at 3pm after closing, seeing the bright sunshine outside and those COPS staring at you smile.gif Especially when you're sober, they are trying to look hard to see if you're fucked up but you're so straight that even they cannot believe it!! LOL.. That always cracks me up.. They expect ppl to crawl out of there smile.gif