Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT ..

I was there smile.gif ..........I know there was something going on untill about 2AM...but after that everything went back to normal...lights off....jars out..lol smile.gif ...I thought DjBoris was on point all night long...didn't get a chance to hear Carla....and DjMundy was great as usual..... to Divalicios.....I had fun sweetie...I hope you got home alright..........to me...it was a very interesting night.......I had fun....kicked some asses (male)......run into my best friend..who really don't go out as much......afterhours was the best part...

...hope everyone had as much fun as I did...

...have a great week everyone!!!...Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

I saw the line...i knew for sure something was going on..

Well i got in really quick and found out that there was 25 undercover cops.....oh boy..

when i first walked upstairs i saw some kid with handcuffs on..getting arressted ..for sure i thought BAD VIBE tonight...

BUt about 2am..the place was jumpin..i thought the music was off the walls..

Couldnt break out the jars..( couldnt get..sad me..lol) but i had the pills in my belly..by that time...

Overall..i had great time..

Maybe we saw each other???

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by peache5030:

I saw the line...i knew for sure something was going on..

Well i got in really quick and found out that there was 25 undercover cops.....oh boy..

when i first walked upstairs i saw some kid with handcuffs on..getting arressted ..for sure i thought BAD VIBE tonight...

BUt about 2am..the place was jumpin..i thought the music was off the walls..

Couldnt break out the jars..( couldnt get..sad me..lol) but i had the pills in my belly..by that time...

Overall..i had great time..

Maybe we saw each other???

we prolly did....... smile.gif I was in the Secret room from 4AM till closing......I had backless black dress on and boots (black)...about 5'8 w/ hills....was dancing my a'' off ..... smile.gif ...do you go to Exit often?..........

L

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

we prolly did....... smile.gif I was in the Secret room from 4AM till closing......I had backless black dress on and boots (black)...about 5'8 w/ hills....was dancing my a'' off ..... smile.gif ...do you go to Exit often?..........

Almost every weekend..had on black rubberlike pants with a see-through white shirt with a dragon on it..

Didnt leave the main floor until about 7:30 when i headed home..was feeling the vibe down there...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

There was about 25 under cover cops in the club. Thats why the lights were on for so long. As soon as the lights went off, the crowd errupted. Would have been more crowded if they let people in. The line was huge outside. I think they held people outside to prevent them from getting arrested! Aren't they soooooooo nice! (hahahaha)

It was FREEZING...they were announcing at the door..to DROP your drugs on the floor...

YEAH..who would do that????? lol

------------------

It was FREEZING...they were announcing at the door..to DROP your drugs on the floor...

YEAH..who would do that????? lol

hahahahahaaaaa...did they really said that????.........lol...Thats right....drugs are bad for you.....DROP EM!!!!!!!!!.... cwm32.gif .........L

------------------

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

LMAO!! They asked ppl to drop their drugs? Hahahahha.. Idiots smile.gif

Uhhmm.. I'm confused. You guys (Lola and Dana) saw each other at America.. There's even a pick of the 2 of you smile.gif Why are you describing yourselves to each other???

HOLY SHIT!!! lmao even harder...

i didnt even know that was her...i did not see her EXIT then...hahaha..how funny

------------------

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

LMAO!! They asked ppl to drop their drugs? Hahahahha.. Idiots smile.gif

Uhhmm.. I'm confused. You guys (Lola and Dana) saw each other at America.. There's even a pick of the 2 of you smile.gif Why are you describing yourselves to each other???

well....I guess they were trying to tell everyone that there were cops inside......all over the place.....Exit is a really nice club (venue)...the lights were on and everything looked nice...not scary...

hmmmmmmmmm...me and Dana met????.....lol...this is too funny smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

..." WE NEED TO DROP THE DRUGS!!!".......nevaaaaaaaaaaaah that.... lol...

HELL YEAH..my thoughts exactly....

------------------

WE NEED TO DROP THE DRUGS!!! LMAO!! cwm3.gif thats us..a big mess..lol

Hey Dana, couldnt make it to exit saturday , cwm36.gif and got ur message late, didnt get to call u back. I heard some of the music on ktu, it was live with dj boris.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Hey Dana, couldnt make it to exit saturday , cwm36.gif and got ur message late, didnt get to call u back. I heard some of the music on ktu, it was live with dj boris.

OH sweetie..its ok..the music/crowd was good....how about this Saturday???

How was it on Friday?? i hope you at fun..tell me all about it...

------------------

OH sweetie..its ok..the music/crowd was good....how about this Saturday???

How was it on Friday?? i hope you at fun..tell me all about it...

Hey dont know about this sat if i can go, but last friday was off the hook like always had mad fun, the line outside was crazy long, but oh well it was worth it got in around 2:30 till 6:30, and it was still pretty packed when i left. Great music... cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

You two are so funny!!! What's up Z?!?! How was factory Sat?

Hey Mr.Fuzzy smile.gif I wrote a review of SF somewhere on the board.. It was iight, not the best night but it was still good. Can't wait to see you in the Secret Room.. I only heard you for like 10 mins at Virgo.. And you better not play any hip hop LOL!!!

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

are you sure it was Boris??? cause I was listeing to KTU b4 I left my house on Sat. night...and they said that it was Scribbels...I might be wrong....... smile.gif ...Boris did a good job on Sat.....nothing but hard tracks ....and some vocals...."Stranger in my house".....love this song............... smile.gif

------------------