Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT ..

I thought Scribbles was at SF on Friday...for sure..it was Boris on Saturday..

The music was sooo good...he played Silence..havent heard that in awhile..i went nuts..

Risa- are you going this weekend???

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by peache5030:

I thought Scribbles was at SF on Friday...for sure..it was Boris on Saturday..

The music was sooo good...he played Silence..havent heard that in awhile..i went nuts..

Risa- are you going this weekend???

this weekend????...I don't know yet...Its Ms Mysteriousss BDay......and she is a SF head......so I might just go to Factory......but not sure yet.......

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

this weekend????...I don't know yet...Its Ms Mysteriousss BDay......and she is a SF head......so I might just go to Factory......but not sure yet.......

Might? Remember I still have yours presents so you ain't getting them if you're not going!!! JK smile.gif Hope you can make it smile.gif

are you sure it was Boris??? cause I was listeing to KTU b4 I left my house on Sat. night...and they said that it was Scribbels...I might be wrong....... smile.gif ...Boris did a good job on Sat.....nothing but hard tracks ....and some vocals...."Stranger in my house".....love this song............... smile.gif

yeah i am positive but i was listening to it after 3:30 am, so u prob was in the club already , i turned it on when he was playing "come to me baby" by mada and moody, they kept saying dj boris, but didnt say that it was live from exit just said live with dj boris.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

yeah i am positive but i was listening to it after 3:30 am, so u prob was in the club already , i turned it on when he was playing "come to me baby" by mada and moody, they kept saying dj boris, but didnt say that it was live from exit just said live with dj boris.

see....I wouldn't even remember if he played this song or not.........hehehehehe.....cause I didn't hear the bouncer saying "DROP YOUR DRUGS"... wink.gif .........all I know...I looked over the 3rd floor on the main dancefloor......and people we just going nuts......but it wasn't packed.....

------------------

see....I wouldn't even remember if he played this song or not.........hehehehehe.....cause I didn't hear the bouncer saying "DROP YOUR DRUGS"... wink.gif .........all I know...I looked over the 3rd floor on the main dancefloor......and people we just going nuts......but it wasn't packed.....

LOL ur too funny Lola cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I was on line waiting...

Felt some kind of weird vibe.

Decided to leave.

Yep. My wife and I were there with Mikey. All I gotta say is he has amazing intuition.

After he left we remained in line almost until the door. We kept noticing that there was a steady stream of people leaving the club right before 2am. They all looked as if they just started rolling and yet had either disappointed or pissed looks on their faces. Then, right before we were about to enter, some guy leaving the club just turned to us and told us that the place was full of cops and that they're turning the lights on to arrest people. He looked honest enough for us to bail and head to SF.

BTW: While the Factory isn't usually our cup o' tea, Olga and I head a relatively good time...no thanx to the crappy music/painfully loud system.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

Yep. My wife and I were there with Mikey. All I gotta say is he has amazing intuition.

After he left we remained in line almost until the door. We kept noticing that there was a steady stream of people leaving the club right before 2am. They all looked as if they just started rolling and yet had either disappointed or pissed looks on their faces. Then, right before we were about to enter, some guy leaving the club just turned to us and told us that the place was full of cops and that they're turning the lights on to arrest people. He looked honest enough for us to bail and head to SF.

BTW: While the Factory isn't usually our cup o' tea, Olga and I head a relatively good time...no thanx to the crappy music/painfully loud system.

honestly...it turned out to be a real good night at Exit.....people were going nuts when they turned the lights off....Boris did a good job...you should've waited just a lil bit longer.......oh well...there is always next Saturday!!!...................L smile.gif

------------------