Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Every Tuesday and Wednesday on this board

Maybe it's because on Monday people are still recovering to even give a shit what others are saying. Tuesday and Wednesday are the toughest days of the work day . . . time dragging . . . Thursday is the happy hour day and Friday just speaks for itself.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

Good question.

Maybe Monday we're all talking about what happened over the weekend, and come Thursday & Friday we're talking about what we're all planning for the coming weekend.

What's left? Drama! smile.gif

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

Originally posted by blueangel:

Maybe it's because on Monday people are still recovering to even give a shit what others are saying. Tuesday and Wednesday are the toughest days of the work day . . . time dragging . . . Thursday is the happy hour day and Friday just speaks for itself.

BlueAngel

There's my girl !!!! Muah !!

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Disproportionate amount of drama..... wonder why. cwm13.gif

Don't worry about it David, that just gives you the chance to get back your Club G-d status.

I'll write you later, I'm off to New Orleans today ...waaah! I don't wanna go back to class!

Okay enough whining smile.gif Everyone have a good day.

------------------

=)

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Don't worry about it David, that just gives you the chance to get back your Club G-d status.

I'll write you later, I'm off to New Orleans today ...waaah! I don't wanna go back to class!

Okay enough whining smile.gif Everyone have a good day.

Nah i don't want to be a club god again, i want to be The lord of the dance instead wink.gif

I am having a GREAT day, chewing everything in site... finished my finger nails, started on my toe nails(please any foot fetishest don't PM me)... my fingers are next.

Little tip for anybody stopping smoking... don't listen to Techno... it don't help.