Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION LADIES!!!!-Need your help.

Ok heres my situation. I just

recently broke up with my now xgirlfriend of almost 2yrs.I ended it because she was turning into a very negative person and not fun to be around. I am recently cured from a bout of testicular cancer and right now need someone who i can enjoy life with. We would go out to clubs and i would want to dance the night away and she would just stand there and watch dance all night.I just felt like i needed a change. Ok heres where you come in, a couple of weeks ago i started talking to a waitress at the club that i DJ at. We have grow extremely close over the past few weeks. The only problems is she left for school this week. We communicate mostly thourgh email. I really want to impress this girl so if you girls can help me out by givinig me some romantics qoutes, poems or some clever things to say to this girl,I would really appreciate. Thank You

i know this is probably not what you want to hear, but that's probably for two reasons: because you've heard it before and because it makes more work for you. but you've heard it before because it's the truth: *be yourself* or, in other words, use your own words.

i personally don't find quotes or poems impressive at all. what i find the most intriguing about someone is the someone. and besides, if you don't know her that well yet, you won't know what kinds of poetry she likes anyway. share literature later, share yourself now.