Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking Annoying

I'm trying to sleep it's 9 am and there is a birds nest under my air conditioner. These mutherfuckers can't stop chirping and my cat banging it's head to the airconditioner unit trying to get em isn't helping either. I'm about to take a ladder go outside and toss these creatures across the street.

------------------

13b.jpg

Dude, if you got a nest under your a/c, it means you also got all kindas nasty bugs along wtih it. Seriously, get that shit taken care of or you got find yourself full of ants, fleas, etc... crawling up your ass.

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

I say let chickies live--don't funck with mother nature. Every life form needs a chance at life( except for roaches, rats,etc)

if they really bother u,,transfer them somewhere else

I know I wouldn't have wanted for anybody to fuck with my cradle when I was a baby...I would have been pissed cwm23.gif

yo, i had the same problems with teh birds ontop of the a/c. what u gotta do is, put a block of wood on top of it so that there is no room on top of the a/c. it worked for me. my dad put the wood on top of all of our a/c's and it worked really well.good luck

peace out,

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

Originally posted by goclick:

if they really bother u,,transfer them somewhere else

If the bird has eggs in there then you CAN NOT touch it!!! She will kill the eggs, destroyt he nest and leave in fear!

PLEASE DO NOT TAMPER WITH IT!! After the babies get old enough they will leave peacefully.

BlueAngel

------------------

"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists . . . in the loved one, perfection." -Sydney Portier angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

Still thinking about getting rid of them though EZdreamer scared the shit out me with his knowledge, I definitly do not need bugs in this room.

I wasn't kidding either. My friend had a nest just like you in his a/c... next thing you know bugs are crawling all over the place... they had to call the exterminator.

------------------

caveman.gif

Guest jesuki1

another thing - i kept my a/c in my window into the fall, and water started collecting in it. dunno if it was rain or condensation, but one night, i had nightmares of being bitten by bugs all night. and when i finally woke up, i had mosquito bites all over me! and this during the west nile scare!

i took my a/c out of the window the next night!

If you want check it out

I'll take a picture of the fuckers, after I toss them to the street.

So are they eggs or chicks?

If they're eggs make an omelet... if they're chicks... you can always cook 'em and skip KFC... yummy...

------------------

caveman.gif

Originally posted by glowbabie:

Please dont hurt the birds.

Im sure you can call someone to have um moved. cwm36.gif

I was only kidding with tossing them across the street

If I hire someone chances are they will kill em also

I was thinking of moving the nest to the window of my Garage this thursday on my day off...

But chances are the mother will not go to the garage with it

and my cat will show at my door step with dead chicks

------------------

13b.jpg

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

So are they eggs or chicks?

If they're eggs make an omelet... if they're chicks... you can always cook 'em and skip KFC... yummy...

there chicks and I guess they just hatched because before this weekend I had peace and quiet here...

I think I am gonna save money on cat food this week

------------------

13b.jpg

there chicks and I guess they just hatched because before this weekend I had peace and quiet here...

I think I am gonna save money on cat food this week

What kinda birds? Pigeons which are rats with wings or the cute little kind that one can have a hard time aiming a BB gun to it? (kidding, I'm kidding)

------------------

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

What kinda birds? Pigeons which are rats with wings or the cute little kind that one can have a hard time aiming a BB gun to it? (kidding, I'm kidding)

lol

I can't see up there

I doubt there pigeons because the space is so small

so it has to be the cute little ones If you wanna come by with the gun, I got a red lazar pointer maybe that can help you out

gotta get some sleep

peace

------------------

13b.jpg