Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO ALL THE LADIES OUT THERE ON THIS BOARD

Foxy,

I agree that we should use more class, respct and discretion when approaching the ladies.

But I think you also have to cut us some slack too - there is a middle ground. I mean generally speaking its our job to do the initiating. And that can be a pretty hard job at times. How are we supposed to know everytime when a girl isn't or is in the mood to be approached. We are gonna screw up. And in a club, on E and stuff guys are gonna stare too long. Should never be so long that its creepy but its gonna happpen. Sorry, but sometimes you ladies be lookin' fine.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went clubbing in New York for the first time a couple of weeks ago. We were at Exit and I must say it was quite an experience. It was really overwhelming. Dudes were grabbing me and rubbing up against me from the time I stepped onto the dance floor. Normally, I don't mind dancing with a cutie or two during the evening, but I just found these guys to be really agressive. I had to say no like 3 or more times to each guy before they left me alone. This happened for like almost the entire night. After a while, I just got so turned off, that I just ended up wanting to dance with my girlfriends. I just thought that it was the particular crowd at the club. Are all NYC clubs like this?

All guys really need to do to get me to dance with them is be a gentleman. Take my hand, lead me to the dance floor or just say hello and ask. Don't be rubbing up your dick against my ass and expect me to swoon.