Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not NY related - Top Ten clubs in UK, Voted for by somebody

I obviously feel hard done by here.. 10th nahh these people don't know what they are on about... i wouldn't agree with this list but hey.

1 Golden @ Sankeys Soap, Jersey Street, Manchester - Saturday 13 January, 9.30-3am: Golden present the golden boy Judge Jules, not only here but also in their Stoke-On-Trent sister night. That's clever, mind you it¹only a hop, skip and a jump away. Mr Jules is joined by Lisa Lashes and Dean Wilson. 0161 832 1111

2 Headstart @ Turnmills, Clerkenwell Road, London EC1 - Saturday 13th January: The man from Leftfield they call Paul Daley, starts his residency here with guest DJ Tom Middleton and the full Pork Soundsystem in room 2

Deep Dish

3 Fabric @ Fabric, Charterhouse Street, London EC1 - Saturday 13th January: Only just reopened after the festive period, so it should be spick and span. Deep Dish play a 5 hour set and there¹an 'Abstract Funk Theory' album launch mixed by Circulation, with copies given away on the night. 020 7490 0444

4 Bed @ Bed, 33-49 London Road, Sheffield - Saturday 13th January, 9pm-5am: Get up, get out of bed, I mean get back to Bed. They¹had a long snooze and now it¹time to wake up, resident Dan Metcalfe is the main DJ tonight playing it chunky and funky with fellow residents Ricky Chopra, Simon Mu and Jeff House.

5 Godskitchen @ Code, Heath Mill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham - Friday 12th January, 9pm-4am: Their grand re-opening night is quite rightly a residents night with AJ Gibson, Daniel Soto, Chris Turner and Dave Oldershaw.

6 kHz @ Mass, St Matthews Church, Brixton, London - Friday 12th January, 10pm-6am: Judging by the previous kHz parties this is the beginning of a beautiful monthly... tonight Red Jerry from Hooj Choons plays alongside Luke Brancaccio, Marcus Wallis, Junkie XL, DJ Hyper and David Suave.

7 Brandon Block's Big Night Out @ Area, 77a High Street, Watford Friday 12th January 9pm-3am: The good time boy, Brandon Block is joined by fellow Good Times boy, Norman Jay, for what should surely be an sizzling old school session with a Blocko edge. Also playing are residents Danny Keith and Chris Good.

8 Saturdays @ Legends, 29 Old Burlington St, London W1 - Saturday 13th

January 10pm-4am: Not exactly an original name for a night, unless it was on a different day of the week of course. Mike 'Ruff Cut' Lloyd and Masterstepz spin the finest UK garage and their crowd wear the finest togs and dance the grooviest steps. 020 7437 9933

9 Gifted @ Matrix, London Street, Reading - Saturday 13th January, 10pm-4am: Another club dips its toes back into the new year and invites the almight Lisa Pin-Up to join them, also playing are Future Funk and Valley Methods. Young, gifted and back. 0118 959 0687

10 Back to Basics @ The Mint Club, Harrison Street, Leeds - Saturday 13th January, 10pm-4am: Wild horses couldn¹stop this lot from having party. They¹back in action tonight with Ralph Lawson, James Holroyd, Paul Woolford and Tristan da Cunha. Party on you dudes. 0113 244 9474

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

I'm about to finally venture into the world of Napster - now that we finally have broadband here at work. Can you suggest any lesser known high quality sets I should look for? And I don't mind the UK hardhouse / NuNRG - as a matter of fact I rather like it.

Originally posted by spoonyd:

I'm about to finally venture into the world of Napster - now that we finally have broadband here at work. Can you suggest any lesser known high quality sets I should look for? And I don't mind the UK hardhouse / NuNRG - as a matter of fact I rather like it.

yea i'm jumpin on napster now too and wouldnt' mind some suggestions

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Twilogodess, no that's not true.. Cream is twice as big as Twilo...4 rooms.. it's no possible to congregate round the booth. Never been to anything like you describe.

Cream used to have this stage they had teared seats that people used to sit on and dance... it looked mad when you were messy.

Spoony, i really don't know not a big fan of it all. But the main players at the moment (over there) are Fergie, the two Lisa's Lashes & Pin-up. Have you herd that Blade Nation song?

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Non i know what your saying.. it's Hard House blimey in England... the crowd in clubs is VERY young... that's just what they want... Seems to be all new DJ's doing that hard house thing.

Ralph Lawson, James Holroyd are shit hot.. well worth checking if they are ever over.

------------------

bsb2.GIF