Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****OFFICIAL SATURDAY LIMELIGHT MEET-UP **** incredable techno/tech-house .. trance

arigth aright .. whos in for sure its close enuff and i wont be in my office again til tuesday so i anted to get an idea of who i'm gonna be seein on saturday ...

for all those who dont know ..saturday is the Tresor party with DJs: Neil Landstrumm, Surgeon , James Ruskin and Function performing live. this is gonna be one stick ass nigth of techno / tech-house and should def not be missed .. as for teh meet up part . i know u all ussually meet behind teh DJ booth at LL ... but i will be upstairs ... so if anyone would liekto come by and say "whats up ..? " i'll be in the room rigth above the dj booth ... its teh loungey part of the club , for all those who dont need to be on teh dancefloor all night ... u can look for me in the far corner of that room , look for the laptop and find me or ask soneone by it where i am ... ok ??

so lets hear it ..? whos down ??

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

I wanna play too! What time do u guys meet behing the DJ booth?......oh, and how am I supposed to know who the CP people are....do u guys have like satin jackets with "CP" on 'em or sumthin?

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

i'll be up stairs all night , cept when i run to teh bar , and then someone will be at the computer and you can ask them where i am .. they will say , he ran to teh bar ,.. no biggie i'll be rigth back .. i pretty much stay up there from beginning to end ! so if anyone wants to meet up there then anytime is good for me ... sometimes i cant get away , if my partber takes a walk or something i have to stay ... so if teh meet is up stairs .. anytime is good for joey ,,,,

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

2 am behind the DJ booth. Sounds like a plan. You will know us. I usually have a crackling wave of lightning following me around.

cwm3.gifcwm3.gif

Alright, 2am it is, but the last time I got hit by lightening my nipples couldn't get hard for 2 weeks...so don't be throwin any bolts at me or I won't be able to participate in Joeydollaz contest.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

Originally posted by jewel44317:

Alright, 2am it is, but the last time I got hit by lightening my nipples couldn't get hard for 2 weeks...so don't be throwin any bolts at me or I won't be able to participate in Joeydollaz contest.

see i warned about those lighten bolts !!!

dont worry babe if your nipples get shocked i have a treamment plan that ussually gets them up and perking like normal in no time ... we cannot have girl flaunting breast without perky nipps ...

anyways i'll tryt o be down stairs at 2 , but if i'm not there someone run up that staircase right there and get me or come hang out with me at least !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

I can't wait..I'll be there...

.stupid question...I have never been to that room in LL...is it special access only or can I just walk up there?

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by Jilly:

I can't wait..I'll be there...

.stupid question...I have never been to that room in LL...is it special access only or can I just walk up there?

-J

not a stupid question ... sometimes it is vip .. and there might be a guy standing at a rope when u get up there ...i'll tell him that i'm expecting people if he is there . he ussually asks me if i have people coming by ... or if you're with andy you''ll be fine ... him being the new don of LL =) hehe ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

not a stupid question ... sometimes it is vip .. and there might be a guy standing at a rope when u get up there ...i'll tell him that i'm expecting people if he is there . he ussually asks me if i have people coming by ... or if you're with andy you''ll be fine ... him being the new don of LL =) hehe ..

I will be there. Please let them know that the Magical Man will be in attendance. I do so hate it when someone attempts to stop me from walking wherever I want ..... wink.gif

**cackles**

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Obviously I will be there. Probably at like 1am or so. Its gonna be an ill night of music. If anyone needs to get on a list pm me and I will do my best to hook you up.

I will see ya all there on Sat smile.gif

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

I will be there. Please let them know that the Magical Man will be in attendance. I do so hate it when someone attempts to stop me from walking wherever I want ..... wink.gif

**cackles**

i hear you man .. i fucking hate that shit ..

i'm like excuse me ...??? i become this snobby fuck .,. =) .. if they give u any shit be like i'm suppsed to meet joe from digitalnoise .,.. if they look at you like huh ? ( cuz i dunno if it will be teh same guy) .. just be liek .. they guys with teh computer over there !

andy did u get my message abotuthe girl from djcentral ?

jo +3 ..?

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by carabee:

Yo, the Bee will be buzzin in Limelight! Can't wait! Joey--never met ya, but I'll find ya! Myrlin..baby, lets rock!

were u talkin to ooana at the america meet up at teh bar abotu have boys as sex slave u could keep in your closet ??

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif