Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone here

Originally posted by deanna11:

neydogs, you worthless mofo, why don't you shut the fuck up. or else, step up to deanna11 and we'll settle this

First of all Deanna11 let me just start off by saying that your trash mouth is really unbecoming of you. I thought you were a guy until I looked at your profile!

And second of all I wouldn't "step up" to someone like you if you paid me!!!

I'm not like that, I act my age. But just to clear the air on that one, YOU DONT INTIMIDATE ME. In fact I should say thanks, you gave me a good laugh to start off my day!!! cwm41.gif

Originally posted by Tomix:

All right let's fight now, go deanna go make her eat their toohth, cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif look at this baby, you will lost some...

See this is exaclty what I'm talking about, eaze up on the juice there buddy!!

"let horrid thoughts prevail, but don't take action, and we will all feel better"

neydogs, it's easy to start drama and sometimes it's even easier to get messed up in one. As you can tell.

We can constantly tell ourselves it's only a board and doesn't mean anything blah, blah, blah . . . but after certain amount of insults . . . it's gets to you, atleast it gets to me. Then I have to say something . . . even if it's just to get it off my chest. If that's contributing to the drama, then I'm guilty.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

neydogs, it's easy to start drama and sometimes it's even easier to get messed up in one. As you can tell.

We can constantly tell ourselves it's only a board and doesn't mean anything blah, blah, blah . . . but after certain amount of insults . . . it's gets to you, atleast it gets to me. Then I have to say something . . . even if it's just to get it off my chest. If that's contributing to the drama, then I'm guilty.

BlueAngel

i hear you BlueAngel, but that's what I'm talking about. I know I always want to defend myself, In fact I did earlier in this post, but what i'm talking about is Deanna from a couple of posts back, her comment was totally uncalled for. Ya know what I mean, that' s the kind of shit we should be keeping on the drama board. I read this post yesterday and this kid asked, If I remember correctly, how D Tsettos was. Just an innocent question (about music too, which ironically is a topic this board lacks) and in two second there were about 15 post bashing him!! that sucks. cwm34.gif